Julia Louis-Dreyfus Poses Naked on Rolling Stone's Cover
Julia Louis-Dreyfus appears on the cover of Rolling Stone's latest edition wearing nothing but the text of the U.S. Constitution on her back. On the front page, the "Veep" star shows her back to the camera as she looks over her shoulder.
Julia took to Twitter to share a photo of the cover on Tuesday, April 8. "I think I'm about to get some more Twitter followers...," she wrote. Julia then uploaded the photo in a separate post, writing, "In my defense, 'I was in a drunken stupor' #crackexcuse."
In an interview published in the issue, the Vice President Selena Meyer depicter on "Veep" talks about swear words on the TV series. "Once, when we were trying to come up with the particular perfect, horrible, swear-y thing to say in Veep, I said, 'You do realize that if we were 12, we would get in big trouble for this conversation,' " she recalls. "That was not part of the curriculum in high school, and the fact that it is now a part of the curriculum of my life is a pleasure, which is the understatement of the universe."
The 53-year-old actress, who became popular for her appearance on "Saturday Night Live" in the 1980s, also talks about surviving in the entertainment industry. "There is sexism - I'm not denying its existence. But I'm saying that I will deny its effort against me. I just pay it no nevermind and say, 'Get out of my way,' " she shares.
More Julia Louis-Dreyfus News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'