Charlize Theron in Talks for Sean Penn's Sudanese Refugee Drama 'The Last Face'
Charlize Theron is in negotiations to star in a Sudanese drama called "The Last Face". The movie will be directed by her beau, Sean Penn, who last served behind the lens in 2007's "Into the Wild" which earned Golden Globe and Oscar nominations.
The movie will revolve around the story of human encounters within refugee camps in Sudan, Liberia. French actress Adele Exarchopoulos, who made her big break through critics darling "Blue Is the Warmest Color", is expected to join the cast ensemble.
Theron, a South African native, was last seen playing in 2012's "Prometheus". She will next appear on the big screen in Seth MacFarlane's comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West", mystery film "Dark Places" with Christina Hendricks, and "Mad Max: Fury Road".
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character