Charlize Theron in Talks for Sean Penn's Sudanese Refugee Drama 'The Last Face'
Charlize Theron is in negotiations to star in a Sudanese drama called "The Last Face". The movie will be directed by her beau, Sean Penn, who last served behind the lens in 2007's "Into the Wild" which earned Golden Globe and Oscar nominations.
The movie will revolve around the story of human encounters within refugee camps in Sudan, Liberia. French actress Adele Exarchopoulos, who made her big break through critics darling "Blue Is the Warmest Color", is expected to join the cast ensemble.
Theron, a South African native, was last seen playing in 2012's "Prometheus". She will next appear on the big screen in Seth MacFarlane's comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West", mystery film "Dark Places" with Christina Hendricks, and "Mad Max: Fury Road".
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'