Charlize Theron in Talks for Sean Penn's Sudanese Refugee Drama 'The Last Face'
Charlize Theron is in negotiations to star in a Sudanese drama called "The Last Face". The movie will be directed by her beau, Sean Penn, who last served behind the lens in 2007's "Into the Wild" which earned Golden Globe and Oscar nominations.
The movie will revolve around the story of human encounters within refugee camps in Sudan, Liberia. French actress Adele Exarchopoulos, who made her big break through critics darling "Blue Is the Warmest Color", is expected to join the cast ensemble.
Theron, a South African native, was last seen playing in 2012's "Prometheus". She will next appear on the big screen in Seth MacFarlane's comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West", mystery film "Dark Places" with Christina Hendricks, and "Mad Max: Fury Road".
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert