Charlize Theron in Talks for Sean Penn's Sudanese Refugee Drama 'The Last Face'
Charlize Theron is in negotiations to star in a Sudanese drama called "The Last Face". The movie will be directed by her beau, Sean Penn, who last served behind the lens in 2007's "Into the Wild" which earned Golden Globe and Oscar nominations.
The movie will revolve around the story of human encounters within refugee camps in Sudan, Liberia. French actress Adele Exarchopoulos, who made her big break through critics darling "Blue Is the Warmest Color", is expected to join the cast ensemble.
Theron, a South African native, was last seen playing in 2012's "Prometheus". She will next appear on the big screen in Seth MacFarlane's comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West", mystery film "Dark Places" with Christina Hendricks, and "Mad Max: Fury Road".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special