Charlize Theron in Talks for Sean Penn's Sudanese Refugee Drama 'The Last Face'
Charlize Theron is in negotiations to star in a Sudanese drama called "The Last Face". The movie will be directed by her beau, Sean Penn, who last served behind the lens in 2007's "Into the Wild" which earned Golden Globe and Oscar nominations.
The movie will revolve around the story of human encounters within refugee camps in Sudan, Liberia. French actress Adele Exarchopoulos, who made her big break through critics darling "Blue Is the Warmest Color", is expected to join the cast ensemble.
Theron, a South African native, was last seen playing in 2012's "Prometheus". She will next appear on the big screen in Seth MacFarlane's comedy "A Million Ways to Die in the West", mystery film "Dark Places" with Christina Hendricks, and "Mad Max: Fury Road".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed