Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Wedding Ring in New Photo With Son Moses
Gwyneth Paltrow has posted on Twitter a new photo with son Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin following a two-week family vacation to the Bahamas. The actress, who recently announced her separation from husband Chris Martin, is featured hugging her son who turned 8 on Tuesday, April 8.
"Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin turns 8 today. We love you!" she captioned the snap. Her left hand is on full display in the image, revealing her wedding ring which she had taken off during the getaway.
Earlier Tuesday, Paltrow was spotted in Los Angeles, marking her first appearance since the family vacation. She was also seen wearing her wedding ring while sitting on a passenger seat of a car. The 41-year-old was reportedly on her way to a private gym.
Paltrow and Martin had taken their children, Moses and Apple Blythe Alison Martin (9), to the Bahamas before announcing their "conscious uncoupling" on March 25. "We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate," so read a statement posted on her lifestyle blog Goop.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App