Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Wedding Ring in New Photo With Son Moses
Gwyneth Paltrow has posted on Twitter a new photo with son Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin following a two-week family vacation to the Bahamas. The actress, who recently announced her separation from husband Chris Martin, is featured hugging her son who turned 8 on Tuesday, April 8.
"Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin turns 8 today. We love you!" she captioned the snap. Her left hand is on full display in the image, revealing her wedding ring which she had taken off during the getaway.
Earlier Tuesday, Paltrow was spotted in Los Angeles, marking her first appearance since the family vacation. She was also seen wearing her wedding ring while sitting on a passenger seat of a car. The 41-year-old was reportedly on her way to a private gym.
Paltrow and Martin had taken their children, Moses and Apple Blythe Alison Martin (9), to the Bahamas before announcing their "conscious uncoupling" on March 25. "We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate," so read a statement posted on her lifestyle blog Goop.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West