Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Wedding Ring in New Photo With Son Moses
Gwyneth Paltrow has posted on Twitter a new photo with son Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin following a two-week family vacation to the Bahamas. The actress, who recently announced her separation from husband Chris Martin, is featured hugging her son who turned 8 on Tuesday, April 8.
"Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin turns 8 today. We love you!" she captioned the snap. Her left hand is on full display in the image, revealing her wedding ring which she had taken off during the getaway.
Earlier Tuesday, Paltrow was spotted in Los Angeles, marking her first appearance since the family vacation. She was also seen wearing her wedding ring while sitting on a passenger seat of a car. The 41-year-old was reportedly on her way to a private gym.
Paltrow and Martin had taken their children, Moses and Apple Blythe Alison Martin (9), to the Bahamas before announcing their "conscious uncoupling" on March 25. "We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate," so read a statement posted on her lifestyle blog Goop.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?