Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Wedding Ring in New Photo With Son Moses
Gwyneth Paltrow has posted on Twitter a new photo with son Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin following a two-week family vacation to the Bahamas. The actress, who recently announced her separation from husband Chris Martin, is featured hugging her son who turned 8 on Tuesday, April 8.
"Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin turns 8 today. We love you!" she captioned the snap. Her left hand is on full display in the image, revealing her wedding ring which she had taken off during the getaway.
Earlier Tuesday, Paltrow was spotted in Los Angeles, marking her first appearance since the family vacation. She was also seen wearing her wedding ring while sitting on a passenger seat of a car. The 41-year-old was reportedly on her way to a private gym.
Paltrow and Martin had taken their children, Moses and Apple Blythe Alison Martin (9), to the Bahamas before announcing their "conscious uncoupling" on March 25. "We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate," so read a statement posted on her lifestyle blog Goop.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes