Anne Hathaway and Jimmy Fallon Perform Broadway Version of Rap Songs
Anne Hathaway joined forces with Jimmy Fallon to transform some explosive rap tracks into smooth and jazzy songs. During the Tuesday night, April 8 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", the "Les Miserables" actress and the TV host performed the Broadway version of hits by Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent and Kendrick Lamar.
Hathaway, clad in a black jumpsuit, served as the lead vocalist while Fallon backed her and pretended to play the piano. For the first song, they sang Snoop's "Gin and Juice". They then followed it up with the cover of 50's "In Da Club (It's Your Birthday)".
For the last song, they tackled Lamar's "B**ch Don't Kill My Vibe". Hathaway hilariously crawled atop the piano and stroke her perfect club pose as she belted out the song solo. They blew kisses at each other once they finished the performance.
During that night's "Tonight Show", Hathaway also sat down and had an interview with Fallon. She revealed that she's actually a big fan of rap music. "Right now I love really Kendrick Lamar, I really love him," she said.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'