Anne Hathaway and Jimmy Fallon Perform Broadway Version of Rap Songs
Anne Hathaway joined forces with Jimmy Fallon to transform some explosive rap tracks into smooth and jazzy songs. During the Tuesday night, April 8 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", the "Les Miserables" actress and the TV host performed the Broadway version of hits by Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent and Kendrick Lamar.
Hathaway, clad in a black jumpsuit, served as the lead vocalist while Fallon backed her and pretended to play the piano. For the first song, they sang Snoop's "Gin and Juice". They then followed it up with the cover of 50's "In Da Club (It's Your Birthday)".
For the last song, they tackled Lamar's "B**ch Don't Kill My Vibe". Hathaway hilariously crawled atop the piano and stroke her perfect club pose as she belted out the song solo. They blew kisses at each other once they finished the performance.
During that night's "Tonight Show", Hathaway also sat down and had an interview with Fallon. She revealed that she's actually a big fan of rap music. "Right now I love really Kendrick Lamar, I really love him," she said.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent