Anne Hathaway and Jimmy Fallon Perform Broadway Version of Rap Songs
Anne Hathaway joined forces with Jimmy Fallon to transform some explosive rap tracks into smooth and jazzy songs. During the Tuesday night, April 8 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", the "Les Miserables" actress and the TV host performed the Broadway version of hits by Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent and Kendrick Lamar.
Hathaway, clad in a black jumpsuit, served as the lead vocalist while Fallon backed her and pretended to play the piano. For the first song, they sang Snoop's "Gin and Juice". They then followed it up with the cover of 50's "In Da Club (It's Your Birthday)".
For the last song, they tackled Lamar's "B**ch Don't Kill My Vibe". Hathaway hilariously crawled atop the piano and stroke her perfect club pose as she belted out the song solo. They blew kisses at each other once they finished the performance.
During that night's "Tonight Show", Hathaway also sat down and had an interview with Fallon. She revealed that she's actually a big fan of rap music. "Right now I love really Kendrick Lamar, I really love him," she said.
More Anne Hathaway News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle