Anne Hathaway and Jimmy Fallon Perform Broadway Version of Rap Songs
Anne Hathaway joined forces with Jimmy Fallon to transform some explosive rap tracks into smooth and jazzy songs. During the Tuesday night, April 8 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", the "Les Miserables" actress and the TV host performed the Broadway version of hits by Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent and Kendrick Lamar.
Hathaway, clad in a black jumpsuit, served as the lead vocalist while Fallon backed her and pretended to play the piano. For the first song, they sang Snoop's "Gin and Juice". They then followed it up with the cover of 50's "In Da Club (It's Your Birthday)".
For the last song, they tackled Lamar's "B**ch Don't Kill My Vibe". Hathaway hilariously crawled atop the piano and stroke her perfect club pose as she belted out the song solo. They blew kisses at each other once they finished the performance.
During that night's "Tonight Show", Hathaway also sat down and had an interview with Fallon. She revealed that she's actually a big fan of rap music. "Right now I love really Kendrick Lamar, I really love him," she said.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert