Whoopi Goldberg, Jeff Goldblum, and Toni Collette Among Juries for 2014 Tribeca Film Fest
Tribeca Film Festival co-founded by actor Robert De Niro announces juries for its upcoming 13th event which will run from April 16-27 in NYC. Actresses Whoopi Goldberg and Toni Collette as well as actor Jeff Goldblum are among the judges who will hand out awards in seven different competitive categories.
Goldberg is in charge of Narrative Short Film Competition along with "The Vampire Diaries" actor Paul Wesley, award-winning Mexican character actor Alfonso Arau, Oscar-winning actress Christine Lahti, and HBO Documentary Films' chief Sheila Nevins.
Collette joins the panel of Documentary and Student Visionary Award Competitions. The other juries in the category are Vice President of Engineering at Google Regina Dugan, Emmy Award-winning producer Simon Kilmurry, and "Star Trek Into Darkness" actor Anton Yelchin.
Goldblum will determine winner for Best New Narrative Director. He joins forces with Lebanese notable filmmaker Nadine Labaki, Emmy Award-winning actress Dorothy Lyman, NAACP Image Award-nominated actress Adepero Oduye, and fellow star Mickey Sumner.
Lake Bell, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" screenwriter Steve Conrad, and "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke are among the judges for World Narrative Competition, while "The Hunger Games" helmer Gary Ross is placed in judging panel for Nora Ephron Prize.
Fan can visit Tribeca Film Festival's official website to obtain complete list of juries.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival