Whoopi Goldberg, Jeff Goldblum, and Toni Collette Among Juries for 2014 Tribeca Film Fest
Tribeca Film Festival co-founded by actor Robert De Niro announces juries for its upcoming 13th event which will run from April 16-27 in NYC. Actresses Whoopi Goldberg and Toni Collette as well as actor Jeff Goldblum are among the judges who will hand out awards in seven different competitive categories.
Goldberg is in charge of Narrative Short Film Competition along with "The Vampire Diaries" actor Paul Wesley, award-winning Mexican character actor Alfonso Arau, Oscar-winning actress Christine Lahti, and HBO Documentary Films' chief Sheila Nevins.
Collette joins the panel of Documentary and Student Visionary Award Competitions. The other juries in the category are Vice President of Engineering at Google Regina Dugan, Emmy Award-winning producer Simon Kilmurry, and "Star Trek Into Darkness" actor Anton Yelchin.
Goldblum will determine winner for Best New Narrative Director. He joins forces with Lebanese notable filmmaker Nadine Labaki, Emmy Award-winning actress Dorothy Lyman, NAACP Image Award-nominated actress Adepero Oduye, and fellow star Mickey Sumner.
Lake Bell, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" screenwriter Steve Conrad, and "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke are among the judges for World Narrative Competition, while "The Hunger Games" helmer Gary Ross is placed in judging panel for Nora Ephron Prize.
Fan can visit Tribeca Film Festival's official website to obtain complete list of juries.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes