Whoopi Goldberg, Jeff Goldblum, and Toni Collette Among Juries for 2014 Tribeca Film Fest
Tribeca Film Festival co-founded by actor Robert De Niro announces juries for its upcoming 13th event which will run from April 16-27 in NYC. Actresses Whoopi Goldberg and Toni Collette as well as actor Jeff Goldblum are among the judges who will hand out awards in seven different competitive categories.
Goldberg is in charge of Narrative Short Film Competition along with "The Vampire Diaries" actor Paul Wesley, award-winning Mexican character actor Alfonso Arau, Oscar-winning actress Christine Lahti, and HBO Documentary Films' chief Sheila Nevins.
Collette joins the panel of Documentary and Student Visionary Award Competitions. The other juries in the category are Vice President of Engineering at Google Regina Dugan, Emmy Award-winning producer Simon Kilmurry, and "Star Trek Into Darkness" actor Anton Yelchin.
Goldblum will determine winner for Best New Narrative Director. He joins forces with Lebanese notable filmmaker Nadine Labaki, Emmy Award-winning actress Dorothy Lyman, NAACP Image Award-nominated actress Adepero Oduye, and fellow star Mickey Sumner.
Lake Bell, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" screenwriter Steve Conrad, and "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke are among the judges for World Narrative Competition, while "The Hunger Games" helmer Gary Ross is placed in judging panel for Nora Ephron Prize.
Fan can visit Tribeca Film Festival's official website to obtain complete list of juries.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones