Alicia Keys Previews Video of 'It's on Again' From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Alicia Keys is readying the music video for "It's on Again", a song that she recorded for the soundtrack of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the cinematic trailer shows some shots of the R&B diva as well as her collaborators, rapper Kendrick Lamar, producer Pharrell Williams and composer Hans Zimmer.
At the end of the 45-second clip, Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man makes a brief appearance from the top of a building, striking his signature pose against the sky filled with dark clouds. There's still no word on when the full visuals will arrive.
"It's on Again" was premiered late last month. Opening with some bars from Lamar, the track finds Keys singing about the duties of a superhero. In addition to producing the song, Pharrell helmed the score alongside Zimmer, Mike Einziger of Incubus, Johnny Marr and others.
Keys was excited to work with the musicians in the project. "I'm very excited to be a part of such a powerful collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer," she said last month.
Also featuring new music from The Neighbourhood, Alvin Risk and LIZ, the soundtrack album of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is scheduled to arrive on April 22. Meanwhile, the movie will hit U.S. theaters on May 2.
More Alicia Keys News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie