Alicia Keys Previews Video of 'It's on Again' From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Alicia Keys is readying the music video for "It's on Again", a song that she recorded for the soundtrack of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the cinematic trailer shows some shots of the R&B diva as well as her collaborators, rapper Kendrick Lamar, producer Pharrell Williams and composer Hans Zimmer.
At the end of the 45-second clip, Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man makes a brief appearance from the top of a building, striking his signature pose against the sky filled with dark clouds. There's still no word on when the full visuals will arrive.
"It's on Again" was premiered late last month. Opening with some bars from Lamar, the track finds Keys singing about the duties of a superhero. In addition to producing the song, Pharrell helmed the score alongside Zimmer, Mike Einziger of Incubus, Johnny Marr and others.
Keys was excited to work with the musicians in the project. "I'm very excited to be a part of such a powerful collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer," she said last month.
Also featuring new music from The Neighbourhood, Alvin Risk and LIZ, the soundtrack album of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is scheduled to arrive on April 22. Meanwhile, the movie will hit U.S. theaters on May 2.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed