Alicia Keys Previews Video of 'It's on Again' From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Alicia Keys is readying the music video for "It's on Again", a song that she recorded for the soundtrack of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the cinematic trailer shows some shots of the R&B diva as well as her collaborators, rapper Kendrick Lamar, producer Pharrell Williams and composer Hans Zimmer.
At the end of the 45-second clip, Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man makes a brief appearance from the top of a building, striking his signature pose against the sky filled with dark clouds. There's still no word on when the full visuals will arrive.
"It's on Again" was premiered late last month. Opening with some bars from Lamar, the track finds Keys singing about the duties of a superhero. In addition to producing the song, Pharrell helmed the score alongside Zimmer, Mike Einziger of Incubus, Johnny Marr and others.
Keys was excited to work with the musicians in the project. "I'm very excited to be a part of such a powerful collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer," she said last month.
Also featuring new music from The Neighbourhood, Alvin Risk and LIZ, the soundtrack album of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is scheduled to arrive on April 22. Meanwhile, the movie will hit U.S. theaters on May 2.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic