Alicia Keys Previews Video of 'It's on Again' From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Alicia Keys is readying the music video for "It's on Again", a song that she recorded for the soundtrack of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the cinematic trailer shows some shots of the R&B diva as well as her collaborators, rapper Kendrick Lamar, producer Pharrell Williams and composer Hans Zimmer.
At the end of the 45-second clip, Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man makes a brief appearance from the top of a building, striking his signature pose against the sky filled with dark clouds. There's still no word on when the full visuals will arrive.
"It's on Again" was premiered late last month. Opening with some bars from Lamar, the track finds Keys singing about the duties of a superhero. In addition to producing the song, Pharrell helmed the score alongside Zimmer, Mike Einziger of Incubus, Johnny Marr and others.
Keys was excited to work with the musicians in the project. "I'm very excited to be a part of such a powerful collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer," she said last month.
Also featuring new music from The Neighbourhood, Alvin Risk and LIZ, the soundtrack album of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is scheduled to arrive on April 22. Meanwhile, the movie will hit U.S. theaters on May 2.
More Alicia Keys News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns