'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Releases Teaser Posters
Official teaser posters for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" have been unleashed. Each comes with different colors and weapons to represent the Turtle heroes. Michelangelo holds nunchuck, Donatello carries staff, Raphael clutches sai, and Leonardo wields sword.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. The four turtles are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, Jeremy Howard, and Pete Ploszek, while their sensei Splinter was portrayed on set by Danny Woodburn.
Megan Fox is tapped to play their human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville and "Monk" actor Tony Shalhoub were recently tapped to voice Leonardo and Splinter respectively. Woodburn has just responded on Twitter, informing his followers that he's exploring legal option.
It's unclear if the other CGI characters will be voiced by new cast, but Deadline previously suggested that "the [motion-capture] actors were only guaranteed to physically perform the roles in costume."
RE:The very NEW news on
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic