'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Releases Teaser Posters
Official teaser posters for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" have been unleashed. Each comes with different colors and weapons to represent the Turtle heroes. Michelangelo holds nunchuck, Donatello carries staff, Raphael clutches sai, and Leonardo wields sword.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. The four turtles are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, Jeremy Howard, and Pete Ploszek, while their sensei Splinter was portrayed on set by Danny Woodburn.
Megan Fox is tapped to play their human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville and "Monk" actor Tony Shalhoub were recently tapped to voice Leonardo and Splinter respectively. Woodburn has just responded on Twitter, informing his followers that he's exploring legal option.
It's unclear if the other CGI characters will be voiced by new cast, but Deadline previously suggested that "the [motion-capture] actors were only guaranteed to physically perform the roles in costume."
RE:The very NEW news on
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked