'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Releases Teaser Posters
Official teaser posters for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" have been unleashed. Each comes with different colors and weapons to represent the Turtle heroes. Michelangelo holds nunchuck, Donatello carries staff, Raphael clutches sai, and Leonardo wields sword.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. The four turtles are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, Jeremy Howard, and Pete Ploszek, while their sensei Splinter was portrayed on set by Danny Woodburn.
Megan Fox is tapped to play their human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville and "Monk" actor Tony Shalhoub were recently tapped to voice Leonardo and Splinter respectively. Woodburn has just responded on Twitter, informing his followers that he's exploring legal option.
It's unclear if the other CGI characters will be voiced by new cast, but Deadline previously suggested that "the [motion-capture] actors were only guaranteed to physically perform the roles in costume."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower