'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Releases Teaser Posters
Official teaser posters for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" have been unleashed. Each comes with different colors and weapons to represent the Turtle heroes. Michelangelo holds nunchuck, Donatello carries staff, Raphael clutches sai, and Leonardo wields sword.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. The four turtles are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, Jeremy Howard, and Pete Ploszek, while their sensei Splinter was portrayed on set by Danny Woodburn.
Megan Fox is tapped to play their human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville and "Monk" actor Tony Shalhoub were recently tapped to voice Leonardo and Splinter respectively. Woodburn has just responded on Twitter, informing his followers that he's exploring legal option.
It's unclear if the other CGI characters will be voiced by new cast, but Deadline previously suggested that "the [motion-capture] actors were only guaranteed to physically perform the roles in costume."
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'