Eminem and Rihanna Set to Bring 'The Monster' to MTV Movie Awards
Eminem and Rihanna have been added to the line-up of performers for the upcoming MTV Movie Awards. The Detroit rapper and the Bajan beauty are set to reunite for the live performance of their latest collaboration hit, "The Monster".
This will mark Em and RiRi's first time to sing the "MMLP2" track live. However, this won't be their first time to take the stage at the annual event. Eminem played a medley of "We Made You" and "Crack a Bottle" in 2009 while Rihanna teamed up with Jay-Z for their hit "Umbrella" in 2007.
This year's MTV Movie Awards will be aired live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on Sunday, April 13 at 09:00 P.M. ET/PT. Other performers include British singer Ellie Goulding and DJ Zedd, who are slated to perform "Beating Heart" and "Find You" respectively. The two songs appear in the soundtrack of movie "Divergent".
Conan O'Brien will host the event while Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton are among presenters.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media