Eminem and Rihanna Set to Bring 'The Monster' to MTV Movie Awards
Eminem and Rihanna have been added to the line-up of performers for the upcoming MTV Movie Awards. The Detroit rapper and the Bajan beauty are set to reunite for the live performance of their latest collaboration hit, "The Monster".
This will mark Em and RiRi's first time to sing the "MMLP2" track live. However, this won't be their first time to take the stage at the annual event. Eminem played a medley of "We Made You" and "Crack a Bottle" in 2009 while Rihanna teamed up with Jay-Z for their hit "Umbrella" in 2007.
This year's MTV Movie Awards will be aired live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on Sunday, April 13 at 09:00 P.M. ET/PT. Other performers include British singer Ellie Goulding and DJ Zedd, who are slated to perform "Beating Heart" and "Find You" respectively. The two songs appear in the soundtrack of movie "Divergent".
Conan O'Brien will host the event while Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton are among presenters.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly