Eminem and Rihanna Set to Bring 'The Monster' to MTV Movie Awards
Eminem and Rihanna have been added to the line-up of performers for the upcoming MTV Movie Awards. The Detroit rapper and the Bajan beauty are set to reunite for the live performance of their latest collaboration hit, "The Monster".
This will mark Em and RiRi's first time to sing the "MMLP2" track live. However, this won't be their first time to take the stage at the annual event. Eminem played a medley of "We Made You" and "Crack a Bottle" in 2009 while Rihanna teamed up with Jay-Z for their hit "Umbrella" in 2007.
This year's MTV Movie Awards will be aired live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on Sunday, April 13 at 09:00 P.M. ET/PT. Other performers include British singer Ellie Goulding and DJ Zedd, who are slated to perform "Beating Heart" and "Find You" respectively. The two songs appear in the soundtrack of movie "Divergent".
Conan O'Brien will host the event while Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton are among presenters.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation