Eminem and Rihanna Set to Bring 'The Monster' to MTV Movie Awards
Eminem and Rihanna have been added to the line-up of performers for the upcoming MTV Movie Awards. The Detroit rapper and the Bajan beauty are set to reunite for the live performance of their latest collaboration hit, "The Monster".
This will mark Em and RiRi's first time to sing the "MMLP2" track live. However, this won't be their first time to take the stage at the annual event. Eminem played a medley of "We Made You" and "Crack a Bottle" in 2009 while Rihanna teamed up with Jay-Z for their hit "Umbrella" in 2007.
This year's MTV Movie Awards will be aired live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on Sunday, April 13 at 09:00 P.M. ET/PT. Other performers include British singer Ellie Goulding and DJ Zedd, who are slated to perform "Beating Heart" and "Find You" respectively. The two songs appear in the soundtrack of movie "Divergent".
Conan O'Brien will host the event while Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton are among presenters.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture