Khloe Kardashian Shares Photo of North West Holding Her Chanel Earring
North West apparently likes her auntie's earring. On Tuesday, April 8, Khloe Kardashian shared a cute photo of baby Nori's hand holding her Chanel earring. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star captioned the photo, "This little cutie stole my earring! I ain't mad at you North! #AuntieKoKo."
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter has received various gifts from designers, but the baby's mother recently told People that comfort was the most important. "North has actually not worn anything designer yet! Comfort is everything. Kids get dirty. She'll spit up. She moves around so much. I saw this one cute dress that was $500 and I was like, 'Absolutely not!' I just want her in little onesies or leggings," Kim said.
In other news, the little girl's mother recently made headlines with her curvy figure. Kim's photos from a bikini photoshoot in Thailand recently made their way online. In the photos, Kim can be seen flaunting her assets while striking various poses. Wearing a nude-colored bikini, she lied on her stomach on the beach.
Kim was most recently seen on Tuesday when she went to a gym. She wore a pair of Spandex workout pants which tightly hugged her figure. She also wore a black jacket and a pair of sunglasses during the outing.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny