Khloe Kardashian Shares Photo of North West Holding Her Chanel Earring
North West apparently likes her auntie's earring. On Tuesday, April 8, Khloe Kardashian shared a cute photo of baby Nori's hand holding her Chanel earring. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star captioned the photo, "This little cutie stole my earring! I ain't mad at you North! #AuntieKoKo."
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter has received various gifts from designers, but the baby's mother recently told People that comfort was the most important. "North has actually not worn anything designer yet! Comfort is everything. Kids get dirty. She'll spit up. She moves around so much. I saw this one cute dress that was $500 and I was like, 'Absolutely not!' I just want her in little onesies or leggings," Kim said.
In other news, the little girl's mother recently made headlines with her curvy figure. Kim's photos from a bikini photoshoot in Thailand recently made their way online. In the photos, Kim can be seen flaunting her assets while striking various poses. Wearing a nude-colored bikini, she lied on her stomach on the beach.
Kim was most recently seen on Tuesday when she went to a gym. She wore a pair of Spandex workout pants which tightly hugged her figure. She also wore a black jacket and a pair of sunglasses during the outing.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers