Khloe Kardashian Shares Photo of North West Holding Her Chanel Earring
North West apparently likes her auntie's earring. On Tuesday, April 8, Khloe Kardashian shared a cute photo of baby Nori's hand holding her Chanel earring. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star captioned the photo, "This little cutie stole my earring! I ain't mad at you North! #AuntieKoKo."
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter has received various gifts from designers, but the baby's mother recently told People that comfort was the most important. "North has actually not worn anything designer yet! Comfort is everything. Kids get dirty. She'll spit up. She moves around so much. I saw this one cute dress that was $500 and I was like, 'Absolutely not!' I just want her in little onesies or leggings," Kim said.
In other news, the little girl's mother recently made headlines with her curvy figure. Kim's photos from a bikini photoshoot in Thailand recently made their way online. In the photos, Kim can be seen flaunting her assets while striking various poses. Wearing a nude-colored bikini, she lied on her stomach on the beach.
Kim was most recently seen on Tuesday when she went to a gym. She wore a pair of Spandex workout pants which tightly hugged her figure. She also wore a black jacket and a pair of sunglasses during the outing.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal