Khloe Kardashian Shares Photo of North West Holding Her Chanel Earring
North West apparently likes her auntie's earring. On Tuesday, April 8, Khloe Kardashian shared a cute photo of baby Nori's hand holding her Chanel earring. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star captioned the photo, "This little cutie stole my earring! I ain't mad at you North! #AuntieKoKo."
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter has received various gifts from designers, but the baby's mother recently told People that comfort was the most important. "North has actually not worn anything designer yet! Comfort is everything. Kids get dirty. She'll spit up. She moves around so much. I saw this one cute dress that was $500 and I was like, 'Absolutely not!' I just want her in little onesies or leggings," Kim said.
In other news, the little girl's mother recently made headlines with her curvy figure. Kim's photos from a bikini photoshoot in Thailand recently made their way online. In the photos, Kim can be seen flaunting her assets while striking various poses. Wearing a nude-colored bikini, she lied on her stomach on the beach.
Kim was most recently seen on Tuesday when she went to a gym. She wore a pair of Spandex workout pants which tightly hugged her figure. She also wore a black jacket and a pair of sunglasses during the outing.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab