Jennie Garth Flipped the Bird After Pals Denied Entry to Nightclub
Jennie Garth flipped the bird to photographers outside DBA nightclub on Monday, April 7 night. The actress was furious when some of his friends were denied entry to the popular Hollywood hotspot.
According to TMZ, Garth went to the nightclub with 2 white girlfriends and 3 black men just before midnight. While the girls were allowed to go inside, the bouncers stopped the men from entering the venue. The men were told they needed to wait in line.
Garth reportedly argued with the doorman and chose to ditch the place. She was photographed having teary eyes and giving the finger as she left. "DBA 7969 wtf!" she tweeted after the incident.
While Garth's rep remained mum, DBA has released a statement, saying, "DBA has a very strict door policy and Ms. Garth and her entire group of friends were asked to wait in line for entry along with everyone else. The group chose not to do so and left."
Garth was fresh from attending the Recycle Across America at Kiehl's Since 1851 event in Santa Monica.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism