Jennie Garth Flipped the Bird After Pals Denied Entry to Nightclub
Jennie Garth flipped the bird to photographers outside DBA nightclub on Monday, April 7 night. The actress was furious when some of his friends were denied entry to the popular Hollywood hotspot.
According to TMZ, Garth went to the nightclub with 2 white girlfriends and 3 black men just before midnight. While the girls were allowed to go inside, the bouncers stopped the men from entering the venue. The men were told they needed to wait in line.
Garth reportedly argued with the doorman and chose to ditch the place. She was photographed having teary eyes and giving the finger as she left. "DBA 7969 wtf!" she tweeted after the incident.
While Garth's rep remained mum, DBA has released a statement, saying, "DBA has a very strict door policy and Ms. Garth and her entire group of friends were asked to wait in line for entry along with everyone else. The group chose not to do so and left."
Garth was fresh from attending the Recycle Across America at Kiehl's Since 1851 event in Santa Monica.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage