Jennie Garth Flipped the Bird After Pals Denied Entry to Nightclub
Jennie Garth flipped the bird to photographers outside DBA nightclub on Monday, April 7 night. The actress was furious when some of his friends were denied entry to the popular Hollywood hotspot.
According to TMZ, Garth went to the nightclub with 2 white girlfriends and 3 black men just before midnight. While the girls were allowed to go inside, the bouncers stopped the men from entering the venue. The men were told they needed to wait in line.
Garth reportedly argued with the doorman and chose to ditch the place. She was photographed having teary eyes and giving the finger as she left. "DBA 7969 wtf!" she tweeted after the incident.
While Garth's rep remained mum, DBA has released a statement, saying, "DBA has a very strict door policy and Ms. Garth and her entire group of friends were asked to wait in line for entry along with everyone else. The group chose not to do so and left."
Garth was fresh from attending the Recycle Across America at Kiehl's Since 1851 event in Santa Monica.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date