Jennie Garth Flipped the Bird After Pals Denied Entry to Nightclub
Jennie Garth flipped the bird to photographers outside DBA nightclub on Monday, April 7 night. The actress was furious when some of his friends were denied entry to the popular Hollywood hotspot.
According to TMZ, Garth went to the nightclub with 2 white girlfriends and 3 black men just before midnight. While the girls were allowed to go inside, the bouncers stopped the men from entering the venue. The men were told they needed to wait in line.
Garth reportedly argued with the doorman and chose to ditch the place. She was photographed having teary eyes and giving the finger as she left. "DBA 7969 wtf!" she tweeted after the incident.
While Garth's rep remained mum, DBA has released a statement, saying, "DBA has a very strict door policy and Ms. Garth and her entire group of friends were asked to wait in line for entry along with everyone else. The group chose not to do so and left."
Garth was fresh from attending the Recycle Across America at Kiehl's Since 1851 event in Santa Monica.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby