Jennie Garth Flipped the Bird After Pals Denied Entry to Nightclub
Jennie Garth flipped the bird to photographers outside DBA nightclub on Monday, April 7 night. The actress was furious when some of his friends were denied entry to the popular Hollywood hotspot.
According to TMZ, Garth went to the nightclub with 2 white girlfriends and 3 black men just before midnight. While the girls were allowed to go inside, the bouncers stopped the men from entering the venue. The men were told they needed to wait in line.
Garth reportedly argued with the doorman and chose to ditch the place. She was photographed having teary eyes and giving the finger as she left. "DBA 7969 wtf!" she tweeted after the incident.
While Garth's rep remained mum, DBA has released a statement, saying, "DBA has a very strict door policy and Ms. Garth and her entire group of friends were asked to wait in line for entry along with everyone else. The group chose not to do so and left."
Garth was fresh from attending the Recycle Across America at Kiehl's Since 1851 event in Santa Monica.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered