Paul Rudd Being Pimped Out on NY Street for $1
Paul Rudd was being pimped out on the street of New York by comedian Billy Eichner. In a new Funny or Die video, strangers were asked whether or not they would have sex with the actor in exchange of $1.
"Paul and I are going to run around and find out which New Yorkers would like to have sex with a charming and absolutely adorable Paul Rudd," Eichner said in the intro. "Are you ready Paul?" Rudd answered with a simple "Yeah".
The first woman they asked said, "Of course I would". They got some no answers too, from a man and a married woman. However, some instantly agreed and an elderly woman would even do it for free.
And when one older woman rejected him, Eichner said, "You should have never done 'Dinner for Schmucks', I told you that." Rudd responded, "I think that is what's affecting this poll."
In reality Rudd is happily married to Julie Yaeger and has two kids with her.
More Paul Rudd News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones