Paul Rudd Being Pimped Out on NY Street for $1
Paul Rudd was being pimped out on the street of New York by comedian Billy Eichner. In a new Funny or Die video, strangers were asked whether or not they would have sex with the actor in exchange of $1.
"Paul and I are going to run around and find out which New Yorkers would like to have sex with a charming and absolutely adorable Paul Rudd," Eichner said in the intro. "Are you ready Paul?" Rudd answered with a simple "Yeah".
The first woman they asked said, "Of course I would". They got some no answers too, from a man and a married woman. However, some instantly agreed and an elderly woman would even do it for free.
And when one older woman rejected him, Eichner said, "You should have never done 'Dinner for Schmucks', I told you that." Rudd responded, "I think that is what's affecting this poll."
In reality Rudd is happily married to Julie Yaeger and has two kids with her.
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos