Paul Rudd Being Pimped Out on NY Street for $1
Paul Rudd was being pimped out on the street of New York by comedian Billy Eichner. In a new Funny or Die video, strangers were asked whether or not they would have sex with the actor in exchange of $1.
"Paul and I are going to run around and find out which New Yorkers would like to have sex with a charming and absolutely adorable Paul Rudd," Eichner said in the intro. "Are you ready Paul?" Rudd answered with a simple "Yeah".
The first woman they asked said, "Of course I would". They got some no answers too, from a man and a married woman. However, some instantly agreed and an elderly woman would even do it for free.
And when one older woman rejected him, Eichner said, "You should have never done 'Dinner for Schmucks', I told you that." Rudd responded, "I think that is what's affecting this poll."
In reality Rudd is happily married to Julie Yaeger and has two kids with her.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke