Paul Rudd Being Pimped Out on NY Street for $1
Paul Rudd was being pimped out on the street of New York by comedian Billy Eichner. In a new Funny or Die video, strangers were asked whether or not they would have sex with the actor in exchange of $1.
"Paul and I are going to run around and find out which New Yorkers would like to have sex with a charming and absolutely adorable Paul Rudd," Eichner said in the intro. "Are you ready Paul?" Rudd answered with a simple "Yeah".
The first woman they asked said, "Of course I would". They got some no answers too, from a man and a married woman. However, some instantly agreed and an elderly woman would even do it for free.
And when one older woman rejected him, Eichner said, "You should have never done 'Dinner for Schmucks', I told you that." Rudd responded, "I think that is what's affecting this poll."
In reality Rudd is happily married to Julie Yaeger and has two kids with her.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'