Paul Rudd Being Pimped Out on NY Street for $1
Paul Rudd was being pimped out on the street of New York by comedian Billy Eichner. In a new Funny or Die video, strangers were asked whether or not they would have sex with the actor in exchange of $1.
"Paul and I are going to run around and find out which New Yorkers would like to have sex with a charming and absolutely adorable Paul Rudd," Eichner said in the intro. "Are you ready Paul?" Rudd answered with a simple "Yeah".
The first woman they asked said, "Of course I would". They got some no answers too, from a man and a married woman. However, some instantly agreed and an elderly woman would even do it for free.
And when one older woman rejected him, Eichner said, "You should have never done 'Dinner for Schmucks', I told you that." Rudd responded, "I think that is what's affecting this poll."
In reality Rudd is happily married to Julie Yaeger and has two kids with her.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group