Rascall Flatts' Vocalist Admits to Lip Syncing 'Rewind' During ACM Performance
Rascal Flatts' performance at the Academy of Country Music Awards disappointed fans. Some spectators quickly noticed that lead vocalist Gary LeVox wasn't really singing during the event which took place in Las Vegas on Sunday night, April 6.
Now, the country trio has publicly admitted that they did lip-sync their song "Rewind" at the awards show. They told TMZ that LeVox had played many shows before the ACMs and subsequently lost his voice last week.
They didn't want to cancel their scheduled appearance, so they decided to go ahead and lip sync. "We've never done it before, and we're obviously not very good at it," the group explained their ruined performance.
Rascal Flatts is currently gearing up for their upcoming "Rewind" tour, which is set to be kicked off in St. Louis just days after the release of their "Rewind" album on May 13. The tour will be brought to other North American cities before being wrapped up in Detroit in September.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head