Rascall Flatts' Vocalist Admits to Lip Syncing 'Rewind' During ACM Performance
Rascal Flatts' performance at the Academy of Country Music Awards disappointed fans. Some spectators quickly noticed that lead vocalist Gary LeVox wasn't really singing during the event which took place in Las Vegas on Sunday night, April 6.
Now, the country trio has publicly admitted that they did lip-sync their song "Rewind" at the awards show. They told TMZ that LeVox had played many shows before the ACMs and subsequently lost his voice last week.
They didn't want to cancel their scheduled appearance, so they decided to go ahead and lip sync. "We've never done it before, and we're obviously not very good at it," the group explained their ruined performance.
Rascal Flatts is currently gearing up for their upcoming "Rewind" tour, which is set to be kicked off in St. Louis just days after the release of their "Rewind" album on May 13. The tour will be brought to other North American cities before being wrapped up in Detroit in September.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed