Nicki Minaj Drops Lil Herb-Featured 'Chi-Raq'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Nicki Minaj has enlisted Chicago rapper Lil Herb for her new track called "Chi-Raq". The song, which was posted on the femcee's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 7, was co-produced by Boi-1da, Vinylz and Allen Ritter.
In it, Minaj makes references to several things including her recent controversy. "Malcolm X's daughter came at me/ Lookin ass ni**as ain't happy," she raps. She also hints that she may unveil a new song every week until her new album, "The Pink Print", comes out.
"I always got a trick up my sleeve/ I might give you a new trick every week until this album drops... I don't know, I figured they wanted some more," she says.
"The Pink Print" is expected to be released later this year. Cash Money Records' boss Birdman recently revealed in an interview with Billboard that the follow-up to Minaj's 2012 set "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" would be the raptress' best album yet.
"You hear a lot of growth in her music. She's coming confident and hard. We expect for this to be one of the biggest [albums] from her," he said. "It's more rap. This album is going to have a little bit of everything but more rap."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans