Nicki Minaj Drops Lil Herb-Featured 'Chi-Raq'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Nicki Minaj has enlisted Chicago rapper Lil Herb for her new track called "Chi-Raq". The song, which was posted on the femcee's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 7, was co-produced by Boi-1da, Vinylz and Allen Ritter.
In it, Minaj makes references to several things including her recent controversy. "Malcolm X's daughter came at me/ Lookin ass ni**as ain't happy," she raps. She also hints that she may unveil a new song every week until her new album, "The Pink Print", comes out.
"I always got a trick up my sleeve/ I might give you a new trick every week until this album drops... I don't know, I figured they wanted some more," she says.
"The Pink Print" is expected to be released later this year. Cash Money Records' boss Birdman recently revealed in an interview with Billboard that the follow-up to Minaj's 2012 set "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" would be the raptress' best album yet.
"You hear a lot of growth in her music. She's coming confident and hard. We expect for this to be one of the biggest [albums] from her," he said. "It's more rap. This album is going to have a little bit of everything but more rap."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant