Nicki Minaj Drops Lil Herb-Featured 'Chi-Raq'
Nicki Minaj has enlisted Chicago rapper Lil Herb for her new track called "Chi-Raq". The song, which was posted on the femcee's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 7, was co-produced by Boi-1da, Vinylz and Allen Ritter.
In it, Minaj makes references to several things including her recent controversy. "Malcolm X's daughter came at me/ Lookin ass ni**as ain't happy," she raps. She also hints that she may unveil a new song every week until her new album, "The Pink Print", comes out.
"I always got a trick up my sleeve/ I might give you a new trick every week until this album drops... I don't know, I figured they wanted some more," she says.
"The Pink Print" is expected to be released later this year. Cash Money Records' boss Birdman recently revealed in an interview with Billboard that the follow-up to Minaj's 2012 set "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" would be the raptress' best album yet.
"You hear a lot of growth in her music. She's coming confident and hard. We expect for this to be one of the biggest [albums] from her," he said. "It's more rap. This album is going to have a little bit of everything but more rap."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March