Nicki Minaj Drops Lil Herb-Featured 'Chi-Raq'
Nicki Minaj has enlisted Chicago rapper Lil Herb for her new track called "Chi-Raq". The song, which was posted on the femcee's SoundCloud page on Monday, April 7, was co-produced by Boi-1da, Vinylz and Allen Ritter.
In it, Minaj makes references to several things including her recent controversy. "Malcolm X's daughter came at me/ Lookin ass ni**as ain't happy," she raps. She also hints that she may unveil a new song every week until her new album, "The Pink Print", comes out.
"I always got a trick up my sleeve/ I might give you a new trick every week until this album drops... I don't know, I figured they wanted some more," she says.
"The Pink Print" is expected to be released later this year. Cash Money Records' boss Birdman recently revealed in an interview with Billboard that the follow-up to Minaj's 2012 set "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" would be the raptress' best album yet.
"You hear a lot of growth in her music. She's coming confident and hard. We expect for this to be one of the biggest [albums] from her," he said. "It's more rap. This album is going to have a little bit of everything but more rap."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'