Jennifer Garner Dazzles on Green Carpet of 'Draft Day' Premiere
Jennifer Garner was stunning at "Draft Day" premiere at Regency Bruin Theatre in L.A. She rocked a black jumpsuit with V neckline, Dana Rebecca Designs bangles, and a Melissa Kaye necklace. She finished off her classy look with a clutch and peep-toes.
Her co-star Kevin Costner came to the sports-themed event wearing a black shirt, white chinos, and tan leather shoes. He stepped on the green carpet with his beautiful wife, Christine Baumgartner, who opted for a printed long dress with thigh-high slit.
Other cast members supporting the special screening were Terry Crews, Josh Pence, Tom Welling, Chadwick Boseman, Rosanna Arquette, Wallace Langham, and Ellen Burstyn. Celebrity guests included "Step Up" stars Ryan Guzman and Briana Evigan. Director Ivan Reitman and former boxing champ Mike Tyson were among the A-list crowd as well.
The film follows the general manager of the Cleveland Browns, Sonny Weaver Jr. (Costner), as he attempts to land the number 1 draft pick after a thirteen-year losing streak. It is expected to arrive in theaters across the country on April 11.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport