Jennifer Garner Dazzles on Green Carpet of 'Draft Day' Premiere
Jennifer Garner was stunning at "Draft Day" premiere at Regency Bruin Theatre in L.A. She rocked a black jumpsuit with V neckline, Dana Rebecca Designs bangles, and a Melissa Kaye necklace. She finished off her classy look with a clutch and peep-toes.
Her co-star Kevin Costner came to the sports-themed event wearing a black shirt, white chinos, and tan leather shoes. He stepped on the green carpet with his beautiful wife, Christine Baumgartner, who opted for a printed long dress with thigh-high slit.
Other cast members supporting the special screening were Terry Crews, Josh Pence, Tom Welling, Chadwick Boseman, Rosanna Arquette, Wallace Langham, and Ellen Burstyn. Celebrity guests included "Step Up" stars Ryan Guzman and Briana Evigan. Director Ivan Reitman and former boxing champ Mike Tyson were among the A-list crowd as well.
The film follows the general manager of the Cleveland Browns, Sonny Weaver Jr. (Costner), as he attempts to land the number 1 draft pick after a thirteen-year losing streak. It is expected to arrive in theaters across the country on April 11.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass