Jennifer Garner Dazzles on Green Carpet of 'Draft Day' Premiere
Jennifer Garner was stunning at "Draft Day" premiere at Regency Bruin Theatre in L.A. She rocked a black jumpsuit with V neckline, Dana Rebecca Designs bangles, and a Melissa Kaye necklace. She finished off her classy look with a clutch and peep-toes.
Her co-star Kevin Costner came to the sports-themed event wearing a black shirt, white chinos, and tan leather shoes. He stepped on the green carpet with his beautiful wife, Christine Baumgartner, who opted for a printed long dress with thigh-high slit.
Other cast members supporting the special screening were Terry Crews, Josh Pence, Tom Welling, Chadwick Boseman, Rosanna Arquette, Wallace Langham, and Ellen Burstyn. Celebrity guests included "Step Up" stars Ryan Guzman and Briana Evigan. Director Ivan Reitman and former boxing champ Mike Tyson were among the A-list crowd as well.
The film follows the general manager of the Cleveland Browns, Sonny Weaver Jr. (Costner), as he attempts to land the number 1 draft pick after a thirteen-year losing streak. It is expected to arrive in theaters across the country on April 11.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son