Picture of Justin Bieber Kissing Austin Mahone Revealed as Hoax
A photo of Justin Bieber kissing Austin Mahone has been revealed as hoax. Huzlers recently shared a photoshopped screenshot of a Twitter post which was supposedly posted by the "Baby" singer over the weekend. The caption of the photo reads, "Meet my new boyfriend. I'm Bi, so what? f**k what anyone thinks."
The site, which describes itself as "combination of real shocking news and satire news to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief," also shared an alleged statement from Bieber. "I don't care what anyone thinks, after what happened with Selena and me, I decided to try guys too, and Austin is so fine," he reportedly said.
Last week, it was revealed that Bieber and Mahone were working on a new song. The Canadian singer uploaded a photo of them in a studio and simply captioned it, "New music." The "Mmm Yeah" singer additionally wrote, "What an amazing song last night..the world isn't ready! @justinbieber."
"Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," a source told MTV News of the collaboration. "They work with a lot of the same producers and Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album. Justin had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin so they got together in the studio."
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival