Picture of Justin Bieber Kissing Austin Mahone Revealed as Hoax
A photo of Justin Bieber kissing Austin Mahone has been revealed as hoax. Huzlers recently shared a photoshopped screenshot of a Twitter post which was supposedly posted by the "Baby" singer over the weekend. The caption of the photo reads, "Meet my new boyfriend. I'm Bi, so what? f**k what anyone thinks."
The site, which describes itself as "combination of real shocking news and satire news to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief," also shared an alleged statement from Bieber. "I don't care what anyone thinks, after what happened with Selena and me, I decided to try guys too, and Austin is so fine," he reportedly said.
Last week, it was revealed that Bieber and Mahone were working on a new song. The Canadian singer uploaded a photo of them in a studio and simply captioned it, "New music." The "Mmm Yeah" singer additionally wrote, "What an amazing song last night..the world isn't ready! @justinbieber."
"Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," a source told MTV News of the collaboration. "They work with a lot of the same producers and Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album. Justin had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin so they got together in the studio."
More Justin Bieber News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'