Future Teams Up With Kanye West for 'I Won'
Future is only a few weeks away from releasing his new album, "Honest". The rapper now builds the anticipation by dropping a new track off the forthcoming record. Arriving on Monday, April 7, the track titled "I Won" features a guest appearance from Kanye West.
"I Won", produced by Metro Boomin, features Future and West talking about their respective lover, Ciara and Kim Kardashian. "I made it over NBA, NFL players, so everytime I score it's like the Super Bowl," 'Ye raps, making a reference to the men from his fiancee's past.
"On that 'Bound' bike, I gave you only pipe/ If people don't hate, then it won't be right/ You can look at Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney, and Khloe/ All your mama ever made was trophies, right," he continues.
The music video for the track is currently underway as it was already shot by director Hype Williams. "It's incredible. We on the water, we on the beach, and it's beautiful women," he recently told Angie Martinez of filming the clip.
"Honest" is slated to hit the stores on April 22 via Epic Records. In addition to West, Future's sophomore set boasts the star's collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Pusha T, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, and Andre 3000 a.k.a. Andre Benjamin.
More Future News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars