Jennifer Lawrence Is a Bridesmaid on the Cover of Martha Stewart Weddings
Jennifer Lawrence makes an appearance on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings's Real Weddings special issue. The star of "American Hustle" was one of the 11 bridesmaids at her brother Blaine Lawrence's wedding to Carson Massler which took place on October 5.
On the magazine's cover, the Oscar-winning actress and other bridesmaids wore a peach dress by J Crew. Opting for the strapless version of the dress, Jennifer stood at the right side with a wide smile on her face. She also wore a simple necklace. The bride, meanwhile, stood in the center while wearing a lace dress by Monique Lhuillier.
Carson told the magazine that she chose the color to enhance the people's natural beauty. "We kept the day's colors as understated as possible because we wanted the natural beauty of the land to stand out," she explained.
Blaine and Carson, who are both natives of Louisville, Kentucky, exchanged vows at Hermitage Farm in Kentucky. The outdoor wedding was attended by 325 guests. "We wanted a place that represented Kentucky," the nurse said of the place.
In other news, Jennifer was mentioned in Drake's newly-released song "Draft Day". "On some Hunger Games s**t/ I would die for my District/ Jennifer Lawrence, you can really get it/ I mean, for real girl, you know I had to do it for ya," Drake raps in the song which samples Lauryn Hill's 1998 hit "Doo Wop (That Thing)".
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala