Jennifer Lawrence Is a Bridesmaid on the Cover of Martha Stewart Weddings
Jennifer Lawrence makes an appearance on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings's Real Weddings special issue. The star of "American Hustle" was one of the 11 bridesmaids at her brother Blaine Lawrence's wedding to Carson Massler which took place on October 5.
On the magazine's cover, the Oscar-winning actress and other bridesmaids wore a peach dress by J Crew. Opting for the strapless version of the dress, Jennifer stood at the right side with a wide smile on her face. She also wore a simple necklace. The bride, meanwhile, stood in the center while wearing a lace dress by Monique Lhuillier.
Carson told the magazine that she chose the color to enhance the people's natural beauty. "We kept the day's colors as understated as possible because we wanted the natural beauty of the land to stand out," she explained.
Blaine and Carson, who are both natives of Louisville, Kentucky, exchanged vows at Hermitage Farm in Kentucky. The outdoor wedding was attended by 325 guests. "We wanted a place that represented Kentucky," the nurse said of the place.
In other news, Jennifer was mentioned in Drake's newly-released song "Draft Day". "On some Hunger Games s**t/ I would die for my District/ Jennifer Lawrence, you can really get it/ I mean, for real girl, you know I had to do it for ya," Drake raps in the song which samples Lauryn Hill's 1998 hit "Doo Wop (That Thing)".
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson