Jennifer Lawrence Is a Bridesmaid on the Cover of Martha Stewart Weddings
Jennifer Lawrence makes an appearance on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings's Real Weddings special issue. The star of "American Hustle" was one of the 11 bridesmaids at her brother Blaine Lawrence's wedding to Carson Massler which took place on October 5.
On the magazine's cover, the Oscar-winning actress and other bridesmaids wore a peach dress by J Crew. Opting for the strapless version of the dress, Jennifer stood at the right side with a wide smile on her face. She also wore a simple necklace. The bride, meanwhile, stood in the center while wearing a lace dress by Monique Lhuillier.
Carson told the magazine that she chose the color to enhance the people's natural beauty. "We kept the day's colors as understated as possible because we wanted the natural beauty of the land to stand out," she explained.
Blaine and Carson, who are both natives of Louisville, Kentucky, exchanged vows at Hermitage Farm in Kentucky. The outdoor wedding was attended by 325 guests. "We wanted a place that represented Kentucky," the nurse said of the place.
In other news, Jennifer was mentioned in Drake's newly-released song "Draft Day". "On some Hunger Games s**t/ I would die for my District/ Jennifer Lawrence, you can really get it/ I mean, for real girl, you know I had to do it for ya," Drake raps in the song which samples Lauryn Hill's 1998 hit "Doo Wop (That Thing)".
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?