Pharrell Performs 'Happy' and 'Come and Get It Bae' on 'Good Morning America'
Pharrell Williams graced the stage of "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 7. The musician, who appeared on the show wearing a yellow-and-blue jacket and a black big hat, performed "Happy" on the "GMA" rooftop in New York City's Times Square.
Pharrell was joined by several young girls who showed off some energetic choreography as he sang the sunny track, which is currently spending its sixth week at No. 1 on Billboard 100. He even did a little dancing with the hosts of the morning show.
"Happy" appears in the singer's newest solo album, "G I R L", which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The Oscar-nominated hit is also featured in the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2".
For the next performance on "GMA", Skateboard P sang other "G I R L" cuts including "Marilyn Monroe" and "Come and Get It Bae".
During his visit to the ABC show, Pharrell also had an interview and revealed what made him happy and what inspired him. "I'm just very appreciative," the Grammy Award-winning producer said. "I get to do what I love every day."
More Pharrell Williams News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit