Pharrell Performs 'Happy' and 'Come and Get It Bae' on 'Good Morning America'
Pharrell Williams graced the stage of "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 7. The musician, who appeared on the show wearing a yellow-and-blue jacket and a black big hat, performed "Happy" on the "GMA" rooftop in New York City's Times Square.
Pharrell was joined by several young girls who showed off some energetic choreography as he sang the sunny track, which is currently spending its sixth week at No. 1 on Billboard 100. He even did a little dancing with the hosts of the morning show.
"Happy" appears in the singer's newest solo album, "G I R L", which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The Oscar-nominated hit is also featured in the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2".
For the next performance on "GMA", Skateboard P sang other "G I R L" cuts including "Marilyn Monroe" and "Come and Get It Bae".
During his visit to the ABC show, Pharrell also had an interview and revealed what made him happy and what inspired him. "I'm just very appreciative," the Grammy Award-winning producer said. "I get to do what I love every day."
More Pharrell Williams News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent