Pharrell Performs 'Happy' and 'Come and Get It Bae' on 'Good Morning America'
Pharrell Williams graced the stage of "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 7. The musician, who appeared on the show wearing a yellow-and-blue jacket and a black big hat, performed "Happy" on the "GMA" rooftop in New York City's Times Square.
Pharrell was joined by several young girls who showed off some energetic choreography as he sang the sunny track, which is currently spending its sixth week at No. 1 on Billboard 100. He even did a little dancing with the hosts of the morning show.
"Happy" appears in the singer's newest solo album, "G I R L", which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The Oscar-nominated hit is also featured in the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2".
For the next performance on "GMA", Skateboard P sang other "G I R L" cuts including "Marilyn Monroe" and "Come and Get It Bae".
During his visit to the ABC show, Pharrell also had an interview and revealed what made him happy and what inspired him. "I'm just very appreciative," the Grammy Award-winning producer said. "I get to do what I love every day."
More Pharrell Williams News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch