Pharrell Performs 'Happy' and 'Come and Get It Bae' on 'Good Morning America'
Pharrell Williams graced the stage of "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 7. The musician, who appeared on the show wearing a yellow-and-blue jacket and a black big hat, performed "Happy" on the "GMA" rooftop in New York City's Times Square.
Pharrell was joined by several young girls who showed off some energetic choreography as he sang the sunny track, which is currently spending its sixth week at No. 1 on Billboard 100. He even did a little dancing with the hosts of the morning show.
"Happy" appears in the singer's newest solo album, "G I R L", which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The Oscar-nominated hit is also featured in the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2".
For the next performance on "GMA", Skateboard P sang other "G I R L" cuts including "Marilyn Monroe" and "Come and Get It Bae".
During his visit to the ABC show, Pharrell also had an interview and revealed what made him happy and what inspired him. "I'm just very appreciative," the Grammy Award-winning producer said. "I get to do what I love every day."
More Pharrell Williams News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny