Pharrell Performs 'Happy' and 'Come and Get It Bae' on 'Good Morning America'
Pharrell Williams graced the stage of "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 7. The musician, who appeared on the show wearing a yellow-and-blue jacket and a black big hat, performed "Happy" on the "GMA" rooftop in New York City's Times Square.
Pharrell was joined by several young girls who showed off some energetic choreography as he sang the sunny track, which is currently spending its sixth week at No. 1 on Billboard 100. He even did a little dancing with the hosts of the morning show.
"Happy" appears in the singer's newest solo album, "G I R L", which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The Oscar-nominated hit is also featured in the soundtrack of animated movie "Despicable Me 2".
For the next performance on "GMA", Skateboard P sang other "G I R L" cuts including "Marilyn Monroe" and "Come and Get It Bae".
During his visit to the ABC show, Pharrell also had an interview and revealed what made him happy and what inspired him. "I'm just very appreciative," the Grammy Award-winning producer said. "I get to do what I love every day."
More Pharrell Williams News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3