Jon Favreau Drives Food Truck in 'Chef' Trailer
Jon Favreau's "Chef (2014)" debuts its first full trailer. The director of the first two "Iron Man" movies takes a break from Hollywood blockbuster to do an indie comedy in which he plays a chef, Carl Casper, who ends up working in a food truck in Miami after leaving Los Angeles.
Carl was fired from his job in El Lay after having a heated argument with the restaurant's owner (Dustin Hoffman) and getting involved in a Twitter war with a food critic (Oliver Platt). With no job prospects, he returns to Miami and builds a food truck business. While doing so, he is piecing back together his estranged family.
Sofia Vergara plays Favreau's on-screen ex-wife. Marvel's actors Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson are also among the cast along with John Leguizamo. The film premiered at SXSW early this year, and will hit theaters in the U.S. starting May 9.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women