Jon Favreau Drives Food Truck in 'Chef' Trailer
Jon Favreau's "Chef (2014)" debuts its first full trailer. The director of the first two "Iron Man" movies takes a break from Hollywood blockbuster to do an indie comedy in which he plays a chef, Carl Casper, who ends up working in a food truck in Miami after leaving Los Angeles.
Carl was fired from his job in El Lay after having a heated argument with the restaurant's owner (Dustin Hoffman) and getting involved in a Twitter war with a food critic (Oliver Platt). With no job prospects, he returns to Miami and builds a food truck business. While doing so, he is piecing back together his estranged family.
Sofia Vergara plays Favreau's on-screen ex-wife. Marvel's actors Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson are also among the cast along with John Leguizamo. The film premiered at SXSW early this year, and will hit theaters in the U.S. starting May 9.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo