Lindsay Lohan Admits to Drinking Alcohol Again on Reality Show
Lindsay Lohan indeed has a long road to sobriety. As captured on "Lindsay" cameras, the troubled star relapsed after completing her rehab stint last summer. In the latest episode of the docu-series aired Sunday, April 6 on OWN, the former Disney darling finally admitted to drinking alcohol again.
Lindsay's life coach got a tip from Lindsay's mom, Dina Lohan. She denied it at first, insisting, "I was not drinking. And this is something I don't feel comfortable discussing on camera," but later confessed that she drank again after jumping into a new relationship the month before.
"Being in recovery and leaving a place where you're in this little bubble and everything is safe around you, it's really hard. I jumped right into a relationship where we weren't on the same page," she explained. "I wasn't considering the fact that the person I was seeing does drink, and I had a glass of wine."
She added, "I just had so much guilt. It took me a bit to, like, finally just be, like, 'Why am I holding this in? Yeah. F**k it. I screwed up. I screwed up, and that's okay, but now what can I do so that it doesn't happen again?' That's part of the process."
Lindsay went on a trip for a week to L.A. and she didn't contact A.J. When she returned, she refused to talk about her trip with A.J., who later felt that Lindsay shut her down. Frustrated, A.J. decided to quit. "It's time for me to go," she said.
"She was a friend to me when I didn't really have any new friends in New York at the time, and she was a guiding light, in a sense, and something that I found trust and solace in," Lindsay said of her life coach, but added, "And I felt like she maybe disrespected me by asking me certain things on camera that were a bit personal."
More Lindsay News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars