Lindsay Lohan Admits to Drinking Alcohol Again on Reality Show
Lindsay Lohan indeed has a long road to sobriety. As captured on "Lindsay" cameras, the troubled star relapsed after completing her rehab stint last summer. In the latest episode of the docu-series aired Sunday, April 6 on OWN, the former Disney darling finally admitted to drinking alcohol again.
Lindsay's life coach got a tip from Lindsay's mom, Dina Lohan. She denied it at first, insisting, "I was not drinking. And this is something I don't feel comfortable discussing on camera," but later confessed that she drank again after jumping into a new relationship the month before.
"Being in recovery and leaving a place where you're in this little bubble and everything is safe around you, it's really hard. I jumped right into a relationship where we weren't on the same page," she explained. "I wasn't considering the fact that the person I was seeing does drink, and I had a glass of wine."
She added, "I just had so much guilt. It took me a bit to, like, finally just be, like, 'Why am I holding this in? Yeah. F**k it. I screwed up. I screwed up, and that's okay, but now what can I do so that it doesn't happen again?' That's part of the process."
Lindsay went on a trip for a week to L.A. and she didn't contact A.J. When she returned, she refused to talk about her trip with A.J., who later felt that Lindsay shut her down. Frustrated, A.J. decided to quit. "It's time for me to go," she said.
"She was a friend to me when I didn't really have any new friends in New York at the time, and she was a guiding light, in a sense, and something that I found trust and solace in," Lindsay said of her life coach, but added, "And I felt like she maybe disrespected me by asking me certain things on camera that were a bit personal."
More Lindsay News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor