Lady GaGa Releases Solo Version of 'Do What U Want'
Lady GaGa still doesn't want to let go of "Do What U Want". The singer, who is promoting current single "G.U.Y.", has just dropped the solo version of the second "ARTPOP" cut which originally features guest vocals from R. Kelly. The solo version appears in the compilation album Europa FM 2014.
Released as the follow-up to lead single "Applause" late last year, "Do What U Want" peaked at No. 13 on Billboard 100. Back in December, GaGa performed the song on "The Voice" with coach Christina Aguilera.
Following the performance, which garnered rave reviews from fans, the 28-year-old star released the studio version of the duet. A music video for the track was shot by director Terry Richardson but it was never released.
"ARTPOP" landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart after it was released in November. To support the record, GaGa is set to embark on a tour that will open in Fort Lauderdale on May 4.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star