Lady GaGa Releases Solo Version of 'Do What U Want'
Lady GaGa still doesn't want to let go of "Do What U Want". The singer, who is promoting current single "G.U.Y.", has just dropped the solo version of the second "ARTPOP" cut which originally features guest vocals from R. Kelly. The solo version appears in the compilation album Europa FM 2014.
Released as the follow-up to lead single "Applause" late last year, "Do What U Want" peaked at No. 13 on Billboard 100. Back in December, GaGa performed the song on "The Voice" with coach Christina Aguilera.
Following the performance, which garnered rave reviews from fans, the 28-year-old star released the studio version of the duet. A music video for the track was shot by director Terry Richardson but it was never released.
"ARTPOP" landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart after it was released in November. To support the record, GaGa is set to embark on a tour that will open in Fort Lauderdale on May 4.
More Lady GaGa News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World