Lady GaGa Releases Solo Version of 'Do What U Want'
Lady GaGa still doesn't want to let go of "Do What U Want". The singer, who is promoting current single "G.U.Y.", has just dropped the solo version of the second "ARTPOP" cut which originally features guest vocals from R. Kelly. The solo version appears in the compilation album Europa FM 2014.
Released as the follow-up to lead single "Applause" late last year, "Do What U Want" peaked at No. 13 on Billboard 100. Back in December, GaGa performed the song on "The Voice" with coach Christina Aguilera.
Following the performance, which garnered rave reviews from fans, the 28-year-old star released the studio version of the duet. A music video for the track was shot by director Terry Richardson but it was never released.
"ARTPOP" landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart after it was released in November. To support the record, GaGa is set to embark on a tour that will open in Fort Lauderdale on May 4.
More Lady GaGa News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding