Lady GaGa Releases Solo Version of 'Do What U Want'
Lady GaGa still doesn't want to let go of "Do What U Want". The singer, who is promoting current single "G.U.Y.", has just dropped the solo version of the second "ARTPOP" cut which originally features guest vocals from R. Kelly. The solo version appears in the compilation album Europa FM 2014.
Released as the follow-up to lead single "Applause" late last year, "Do What U Want" peaked at No. 13 on Billboard 100. Back in December, GaGa performed the song on "The Voice" with coach Christina Aguilera.
Following the performance, which garnered rave reviews from fans, the 28-year-old star released the studio version of the duet. A music video for the track was shot by director Terry Richardson but it was never released.
"ARTPOP" landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart after it was released in November. To support the record, GaGa is set to embark on a tour that will open in Fort Lauderdale on May 4.
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto