Lady GaGa Releases Solo Version of 'Do What U Want'
Lady GaGa still doesn't want to let go of "Do What U Want". The singer, who is promoting current single "G.U.Y.", has just dropped the solo version of the second "ARTPOP" cut which originally features guest vocals from R. Kelly. The solo version appears in the compilation album Europa FM 2014.
Released as the follow-up to lead single "Applause" late last year, "Do What U Want" peaked at No. 13 on Billboard 100. Back in December, GaGa performed the song on "The Voice" with coach Christina Aguilera.
Following the performance, which garnered rave reviews from fans, the 28-year-old star released the studio version of the duet. A music video for the track was shot by director Terry Richardson but it was never released.
"ARTPOP" landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart after it was released in November. To support the record, GaGa is set to embark on a tour that will open in Fort Lauderdale on May 4.
More Lady GaGa News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame