'Guardians of the Galaxy' Undergoes Reshoots, Releases First Official Clip
"Guardians of the Galaxy" gets reshoots. Zoe Saldana who plays Gamora recently took to Twitter to post a picture of her doing a stunt rehearsal with Karen Gillan (Nebula). "@KarenGillan2 and I rehearsing our extended fight scene! Gamora and Nebula are gonna kick each other's butts!" so she tweeted.
Directed by James Gunn, the movie is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting August 1. Its first official clip just arrived online, giving an extended look at Chris Pratt's Star-Lord as he gets his hands on a mysterious orb artifact and comes face to face with Djimon Hounsou's Korath.
Saldana and Pratt are joined by Dave Bautista to play Drax the Destroyer and Bradley Cooper as well as Vin Diesel to voice Rocket Racoon and his personal houseplant/muscle, Groot, respectively. Benicio Del Toro reprises his role as The Collector, and Lee Pace is added as the villainous Ronan the Accuser.
At a recent Wizard World Comic-Con, Nathan Fillion hinted a cameo role in the movie. The actor was long favored to join Marvel Cinematic Universe but his commitment to ABC's "Castle" stood in the way. "I'm just saying maybe. Maybe you'll be surprised. Maybe. Check the credits," so he said.
Gunn fueled the rumor as saying, "Anything we want, but didn't get.. something to make the movie better... [a] cool cameo idea," when asked about the content of the film's reshoots.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress