'Guardians of the Galaxy' Undergoes Reshoots, Releases First Official Clip
"Guardians of the Galaxy" gets reshoots. Zoe Saldana who plays Gamora recently took to Twitter to post a picture of her doing a stunt rehearsal with Karen Gillan (Nebula). "@KarenGillan2 and I rehearsing our extended fight scene! Gamora and Nebula are gonna kick each other's butts!" so she tweeted.
Directed by James Gunn, the movie is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting August 1. Its first official clip just arrived online, giving an extended look at Chris Pratt's Star-Lord as he gets his hands on a mysterious orb artifact and comes face to face with Djimon Hounsou's Korath.
Saldana and Pratt are joined by Dave Bautista to play Drax the Destroyer and Bradley Cooper as well as Vin Diesel to voice Rocket Racoon and his personal houseplant/muscle, Groot, respectively. Benicio Del Toro reprises his role as The Collector, and Lee Pace is added as the villainous Ronan the Accuser.
At a recent Wizard World Comic-Con, Nathan Fillion hinted a cameo role in the movie. The actor was long favored to join Marvel Cinematic Universe but his commitment to ABC's "Castle" stood in the way. "I'm just saying maybe. Maybe you'll be surprised. Maybe. Check the credits," so he said.
Gunn fueled the rumor as saying, "Anything we want, but didn't get.. something to make the movie better... [a] cool cameo idea," when asked about the content of the film's reshoots.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound