'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova: Mixed Races Contribute to Plastic Surgery Popularity
Valeria Lukyanova who is dubbed "Human Barbie" after altering her appearance to look more like Barbie doll talks about looks and plastic surgery in an interview with GQ. During the conversation with GQ Russia's editor-in-chief Michael Idov, Valeria says, "Everyone wants a slim figure. Everyone gets breasts done. Everyone fixes up their face if it's not ideal, you know? Everyone strives for the golden mean. It's global now."
The Ukrainian woman then seemingly suggests that race-mixing contributes to the boost of cosmetic procedures. "For example, a Russian marries an Armenian. They have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that. Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this," she is quoted as saying.
In the interview, Valeria also expresses her disinterest on building a family on her own. "It's unacceptable to me. The very idea of children brings out this deep revulsion in me... I'd rather die from torture because the worst thing in the world is to have a family lifestyle," she shares.
"I'm against feminism," she adds. "But what would you keep the children for? So they can get you a glass of water when you're on your deathbed?"
"Human Ken" Justin Jedlica, meanwhile, has revealed that he is not a fan of Valeria. "We met at a photo shoot. She's a cute girl," he tells GQ of meeting Valeria. The American man, who underwent 140 procedures to look more like the doll, adds, "I don't really get her. I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana