Miley Cyrus Cancels Charlotte Concert After Going Down With the Flu
Miley Cyrus was forced to cancel her concert in Charlotte on Monday, April 7 after she fell ill. The 21-year-old singer went down with the flu and she scrapped the show, which was scheduled to take place at Time Warner Cable Arena, just 30 minutes before it was supposed to start.
" 'Bangerz' tour date scheduled for tonight, April 7, at Time Warner Cable Arena has been cancelled. Cyrus has been diagnosed with the flu and doctors have ordered her to rest," read a statement posted on the venue's website. Refunds are available.
The next concert in Raleigh scheduled for Tuesday, April 8 is expected to go as planned. However, a source tells E! News that it may also be canceled if Cyrus hasn't got better.
The cancellation came just days after she lost her beloved dog Floyd. The Alaskan Klee Kai's believed to have been attacked by a coyote last week in Los Angeles. Cyrus, who was on tour when the dog died, recently dedicated a song to Floyd and cried while hugging a giant replica of the late pet during a show in Boston.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'