Miley Cyrus Cancels Charlotte Concert After Going Down With the Flu
Miley Cyrus was forced to cancel her concert in Charlotte on Monday, April 7 after she fell ill. The 21-year-old singer went down with the flu and she scrapped the show, which was scheduled to take place at Time Warner Cable Arena, just 30 minutes before it was supposed to start.
" 'Bangerz' tour date scheduled for tonight, April 7, at Time Warner Cable Arena has been cancelled. Cyrus has been diagnosed with the flu and doctors have ordered her to rest," read a statement posted on the venue's website. Refunds are available.
The next concert in Raleigh scheduled for Tuesday, April 8 is expected to go as planned. However, a source tells E! News that it may also be canceled if Cyrus hasn't got better.
The cancellation came just days after she lost her beloved dog Floyd. The Alaskan Klee Kai's believed to have been attacked by a coyote last week in Los Angeles. Cyrus, who was on tour when the dog died, recently dedicated a song to Floyd and cried while hugging a giant replica of the late pet during a show in Boston.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image