Miley Cyrus Cancels Charlotte Concert After Going Down With the Flu
Miley Cyrus was forced to cancel her concert in Charlotte on Monday, April 7 after she fell ill. The 21-year-old singer went down with the flu and she scrapped the show, which was scheduled to take place at Time Warner Cable Arena, just 30 minutes before it was supposed to start.
" 'Bangerz' tour date scheduled for tonight, April 7, at Time Warner Cable Arena has been cancelled. Cyrus has been diagnosed with the flu and doctors have ordered her to rest," read a statement posted on the venue's website. Refunds are available.
The next concert in Raleigh scheduled for Tuesday, April 8 is expected to go as planned. However, a source tells E! News that it may also be canceled if Cyrus hasn't got better.
The cancellation came just days after she lost her beloved dog Floyd. The Alaskan Klee Kai's believed to have been attacked by a coyote last week in Los Angeles. Cyrus, who was on tour when the dog died, recently dedicated a song to Floyd and cried while hugging a giant replica of the late pet during a show in Boston.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing