Miley Cyrus Cancels Charlotte Concert After Going Down With the Flu
Miley Cyrus was forced to cancel her concert in Charlotte on Monday, April 7 after she fell ill. The 21-year-old singer went down with the flu and she scrapped the show, which was scheduled to take place at Time Warner Cable Arena, just 30 minutes before it was supposed to start.
" 'Bangerz' tour date scheduled for tonight, April 7, at Time Warner Cable Arena has been cancelled. Cyrus has been diagnosed with the flu and doctors have ordered her to rest," read a statement posted on the venue's website. Refunds are available.
The next concert in Raleigh scheduled for Tuesday, April 8 is expected to go as planned. However, a source tells E! News that it may also be canceled if Cyrus hasn't got better.
The cancellation came just days after she lost her beloved dog Floyd. The Alaskan Klee Kai's believed to have been attacked by a coyote last week in Los Angeles. Cyrus, who was on tour when the dog died, recently dedicated a song to Floyd and cried while hugging a giant replica of the late pet during a show in Boston.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie