Kevin Federline Welcomes Baby Number Six
Kevin Federline's baby number six has arrived. The proud dad announced via Twitter and Instagram on Sunday, April 6 the birth of a baby girl, her second child with wife Victoria Prince.
"Words cannot express the joy my children bring me," Federline captioned a picture of a flower bouquet with the words "It's a Girl". He added, tagging Prince, "We are very excited to welcome the newest member of our family. I love you with all my heart, @crownv_16."
Federline is also father to five other children. He has daughter Kori and son Kaleb with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, two sons Sean and Jayden with Britney Spears and a 2-year-old daughter Jordan with Prince.
Federline and Prince had been dating since 2008 before they got married in Las Vegas in August.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'