Kevin Federline Welcomes Baby Number Six
Kevin Federline's baby number six has arrived. The proud dad announced via Twitter and Instagram on Sunday, April 6 the birth of a baby girl, her second child with wife Victoria Prince.
"Words cannot express the joy my children bring me," Federline captioned a picture of a flower bouquet with the words "It's a Girl". He added, tagging Prince, "We are very excited to welcome the newest member of our family. I love you with all my heart, @crownv_16."
Federline is also father to five other children. He has daughter Kori and son Kaleb with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, two sons Sean and Jayden with Britney Spears and a 2-year-old daughter Jordan with Prince.
Federline and Prince had been dating since 2008 before they got married in Las Vegas in August.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny