Kevin Federline Welcomes Baby Number Six
Kevin Federline's baby number six has arrived. The proud dad announced via Twitter and Instagram on Sunday, April 6 the birth of a baby girl, her second child with wife Victoria Prince.
"Words cannot express the joy my children bring me," Federline captioned a picture of a flower bouquet with the words "It's a Girl". He added, tagging Prince, "We are very excited to welcome the newest member of our family. I love you with all my heart, @crownv_16."
Federline is also father to five other children. He has daughter Kori and son Kaleb with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, two sons Sean and Jayden with Britney Spears and a 2-year-old daughter Jordan with Prince.
Federline and Prince had been dating since 2008 before they got married in Las Vegas in August.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'