Kevin Federline Welcomes Baby Number Six
Kevin Federline's baby number six has arrived. The proud dad announced via Twitter and Instagram on Sunday, April 6 the birth of a baby girl, her second child with wife Victoria Prince.
"Words cannot express the joy my children bring me," Federline captioned a picture of a flower bouquet with the words "It's a Girl". He added, tagging Prince, "We are very excited to welcome the newest member of our family. I love you with all my heart, @crownv_16."
Federline is also father to five other children. He has daughter Kori and son Kaleb with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, two sons Sean and Jayden with Britney Spears and a 2-year-old daughter Jordan with Prince.
Federline and Prince had been dating since 2008 before they got married in Las Vegas in August.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle