Kirstie Alley Returns to Jenny Craig to Lose 20 Pounds
Kirstie Alley is back seeking Jenny Craig's help to shed some pounds off her body. It was announced on Monday, April 7 that the actress made a return as the new face of the weight loss and weight management industry's new campaign.
"I'm thrilled to return home to Jenny Craig!" Alley said in the press release. "I'm coming back because the program works. You don't have to starve with Jenny's yummy food -- like fettuccine -- plus I love my personal consultant. I hope to be an inspiration to others who are looking to reenergize their weight loss goals. And I am excited to bring my favorite Organic Liaison products to Jenny Craig and Jenny's members."
Her Organic Liaison line has been acquired by Jenny Craig's parent company CI Holdings, Inc. and will be integrated to Jenny Craig line. They will be available in centers in the near future under the brand "Rescue Me".
Alley was Jenny Craig's face seven years ago and lost 75 lbs. after the program. She maintained her 145 lbs. figure for three years but lost control when she left the company in 2007. She used Organic Liaison to lose 100 lbs. after that but has gained 30 lbs. over the past six months.
"I was good for awhile and then I wasn't good, and the weight crept up," Alley told People. "Like I say in the ad, I'm not circus fat. I didn't hugely screw up. I didn't gain 75. I gained 30."
Monty Sharma, president and chief executive officer of Jenny Craig said, "When Kirstie reached out to us, we welcomed her with open arms. Kirstie has always found Jenny Craig's unique combination of personal consulting and delicious food to be a program that really works for her. We hope Kirstie's return as our ambassador will provide continued encouragement to our members who have also struggled with their own weight and are looking for a program that works. We take personal ownership of each member's success. We also recognize that in real life people may slip up with their health and weight loss goals. When our members or former members face challenges, we are here for them to help them back on track for success."
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert