Hunter Hayes Debuts New Song 'Storyline'
Hunter Hayes has debuted the title track of "Storyline", his upcoming album which is scheduled to be released on May 6. Arriving via the country crooner's YouTube page on Sunday, April 6, the track will be available for purchase on iTunes on Monday.
Co-written by Hayes, Troy Verges and Eric Paslay, the country/rock tune features the star singing about an untypical and unpredictable relationship he wants to have with his girlfriend. He tells his girl that they can do whatever they want and shouldn't care about what other people will think of them.
"You and I can fall as hard as we want/ Make the story all our own and blow Shakespeare's mind/ It's ours to write/ It's our love and it's our life/ And right or wrong we'll write our own storyline," he sings the chorus.
"Storyline" came shortly after Hayes took the stage at the Academy of Country Music Awards to perform another song titled "Invisible". His performance that night was on behalf of a charity for hunger called Feeding America.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction