'Noah' Star Ray Winstone Joins 'Point Break' Remake
"Point Break" remake adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Ray Winstone who plays the baddie in "Noah" is in negotiations to play an older FBI agent who works with Johnny Utah. The character was played by Gary Busey in the original movie.
Luke Bracey will portray Utah, an FBI agent played by Keanu Reeves in the original. Meanwhile, Gerard Butler boards the project to play Bodhi, a charismatic surfer previously portrayed by the late Patrick Swayze in the Kathryn Bigelow-directed film.
"Invincible" helmer Ericson Core, who is also the cinematographer behind "The Fast and the Furious" and "Daredevil, The Movie", will sit behind the lens. Kurt Wimmer ("Salt", "Total Recall") writes the screenplay. The story revolves around an FBI agent infiltrating a crime ring set in the international world of extreme sports, not just limited to the Southern California surf scene in the 1991 film.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl