'Noah' Star Ray Winstone Joins 'Point Break' Remake
"Point Break" remake adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Ray Winstone who plays the baddie in "Noah" is in negotiations to play an older FBI agent who works with Johnny Utah. The character was played by Gary Busey in the original movie.
Luke Bracey will portray Utah, an FBI agent played by Keanu Reeves in the original. Meanwhile, Gerard Butler boards the project to play Bodhi, a charismatic surfer previously portrayed by the late Patrick Swayze in the Kathryn Bigelow-directed film.
"Invincible" helmer Ericson Core, who is also the cinematographer behind "The Fast and the Furious" and "Daredevil, The Movie", will sit behind the lens. Kurt Wimmer ("Salt", "Total Recall") writes the screenplay. The story revolves around an FBI agent infiltrating a crime ring set in the international world of extreme sports, not just limited to the Southern California surf scene in the 1991 film.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna