'Noah' Star Ray Winstone Joins 'Point Break' Remake
"Point Break" remake adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Ray Winstone who plays the baddie in "Noah" is in negotiations to play an older FBI agent who works with Johnny Utah. The character was played by Gary Busey in the original movie.
Luke Bracey will portray Utah, an FBI agent played by Keanu Reeves in the original. Meanwhile, Gerard Butler boards the project to play Bodhi, a charismatic surfer previously portrayed by the late Patrick Swayze in the Kathryn Bigelow-directed film.
"Invincible" helmer Ericson Core, who is also the cinematographer behind "The Fast and the Furious" and "Daredevil, The Movie", will sit behind the lens. Kurt Wimmer ("Salt", "Total Recall") writes the screenplay. The story revolves around an FBI agent infiltrating a crime ring set in the international world of extreme sports, not just limited to the Southern California surf scene in the 1991 film.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby