'Noah' Star Ray Winstone Joins 'Point Break' Remake
"Point Break" remake adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Ray Winstone who plays the baddie in "Noah" is in negotiations to play an older FBI agent who works with Johnny Utah. The character was played by Gary Busey in the original movie.
Luke Bracey will portray Utah, an FBI agent played by Keanu Reeves in the original. Meanwhile, Gerard Butler boards the project to play Bodhi, a charismatic surfer previously portrayed by the late Patrick Swayze in the Kathryn Bigelow-directed film.
"Invincible" helmer Ericson Core, who is also the cinematographer behind "The Fast and the Furious" and "Daredevil, The Movie", will sit behind the lens. Kurt Wimmer ("Salt", "Total Recall") writes the screenplay. The story revolves around an FBI agent infiltrating a crime ring set in the international world of extreme sports, not just limited to the Southern California surf scene in the 1991 film.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal