'Noah' Star Ray Winstone Joins 'Point Break' Remake
"Point Break" remake adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Ray Winstone who plays the baddie in "Noah" is in negotiations to play an older FBI agent who works with Johnny Utah. The character was played by Gary Busey in the original movie.
Luke Bracey will portray Utah, an FBI agent played by Keanu Reeves in the original. Meanwhile, Gerard Butler boards the project to play Bodhi, a charismatic surfer previously portrayed by the late Patrick Swayze in the Kathryn Bigelow-directed film.
"Invincible" helmer Ericson Core, who is also the cinematographer behind "The Fast and the Furious" and "Daredevil, The Movie", will sit behind the lens. Kurt Wimmer ("Salt", "Total Recall") writes the screenplay. The story revolves around an FBI agent infiltrating a crime ring set in the international world of extreme sports, not just limited to the Southern California surf scene in the 1991 film.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed