'Mad Men' Star Kevin Rahm and Wife Expecting Baby Girl
Kevin Rahm, who played Don Draper's rival Ted Chaough on "Mad Men", will be a father. The actor took to Twitter on Saturday, April 5 to announce that he and his wife Amy Lonkar are expecting their first child together.
Rahm uploaded a photo of him and his surgeon wife which is designed like a movie poster. "Oh yeah... This is happening," he wrote. The photo reads, "Amy Rahm 'The Surgeon' and Kevin Rahm 'The Actor' Starring together in It's a Girl! Coming this September."
"Aw, you two are so cute! And baby makes three! Congratulations to you and your families," a fan tweeted after learning of the baby news. Another person wrote, "Congrats brother! That's fantastic news!!" The actor then thanked everyone for the messages, adding that he was "excited and terrified."
Rahm and the cardiothoracic surgeon got married in 2012. In addition to "Mad Men", he is popular for his role as Lee McDermott, the first openly gay neighbor on Wisteria Lane on "Desperate Housewives".
Oh yeah... This is happening. pic.twitter.com/1SVNRmwiL4— Kevin Rahm (@KevinRahm) April 6, 2014
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?