'Mad Men' Star Kevin Rahm and Wife Expecting Baby Girl
Kevin Rahm, who played Don Draper's rival Ted Chaough on "Mad Men", will be a father. The actor took to Twitter on Saturday, April 5 to announce that he and his wife Amy Lonkar are expecting their first child together.
Rahm uploaded a photo of him and his surgeon wife which is designed like a movie poster. "Oh yeah... This is happening," he wrote. The photo reads, "Amy Rahm 'The Surgeon' and Kevin Rahm 'The Actor' Starring together in It's a Girl! Coming this September."
"Aw, you two are so cute! And baby makes three! Congratulations to you and your families," a fan tweeted after learning of the baby news. Another person wrote, "Congrats brother! That's fantastic news!!" The actor then thanked everyone for the messages, adding that he was "excited and terrified."
Rahm and the cardiothoracic surgeon got married in 2012. In addition to "Mad Men", he is popular for his role as Lee McDermott, the first openly gay neighbor on Wisteria Lane on "Desperate Housewives".
Oh yeah... This is happening. pic.twitter.com/1SVNRmwiL4— Kevin Rahm (@KevinRahm) April 6, 2014
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media