'Mad Men' Star Kevin Rahm and Wife Expecting Baby Girl
Kevin Rahm, who played Don Draper's rival Ted Chaough on "Mad Men", will be a father. The actor took to Twitter on Saturday, April 5 to announce that he and his wife Amy Lonkar are expecting their first child together.
Rahm uploaded a photo of him and his surgeon wife which is designed like a movie poster. "Oh yeah... This is happening," he wrote. The photo reads, "Amy Rahm 'The Surgeon' and Kevin Rahm 'The Actor' Starring together in It's a Girl! Coming this September."
"Aw, you two are so cute! And baby makes three! Congratulations to you and your families," a fan tweeted after learning of the baby news. Another person wrote, "Congrats brother! That's fantastic news!!" The actor then thanked everyone for the messages, adding that he was "excited and terrified."
Rahm and the cardiothoracic surgeon got married in 2012. In addition to "Mad Men", he is popular for his role as Lee McDermott, the first openly gay neighbor on Wisteria Lane on "Desperate Housewives".
Oh yeah... This is happening. pic.twitter.com/1SVNRmwiL4— Kevin Rahm (@KevinRahm) April 6, 2014
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters