'Mad Men' Star Kevin Rahm and Wife Expecting Baby Girl
Kevin Rahm, who played Don Draper's rival Ted Chaough on "Mad Men", will be a father. The actor took to Twitter on Saturday, April 5 to announce that he and his wife Amy Lonkar are expecting their first child together.
Rahm uploaded a photo of him and his surgeon wife which is designed like a movie poster. "Oh yeah... This is happening," he wrote. The photo reads, "Amy Rahm 'The Surgeon' and Kevin Rahm 'The Actor' Starring together in It's a Girl! Coming this September."
"Aw, you two are so cute! And baby makes three! Congratulations to you and your families," a fan tweeted after learning of the baby news. Another person wrote, "Congrats brother! That's fantastic news!!" The actor then thanked everyone for the messages, adding that he was "excited and terrified."
Rahm and the cardiothoracic surgeon got married in 2012. In addition to "Mad Men", he is popular for his role as Lee McDermott, the first openly gay neighbor on Wisteria Lane on "Desperate Housewives".
Oh yeah... This is happening. pic.twitter.com/1SVNRmwiL4— Kevin Rahm (@KevinRahm) April 6, 2014
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury