'Mad Men' Star Kevin Rahm and Wife Expecting Baby Girl
Kevin Rahm, who played Don Draper's rival Ted Chaough on "Mad Men", will be a father. The actor took to Twitter on Saturday, April 5 to announce that he and his wife Amy Lonkar are expecting their first child together.
Rahm uploaded a photo of him and his surgeon wife which is designed like a movie poster. "Oh yeah... This is happening," he wrote. The photo reads, "Amy Rahm 'The Surgeon' and Kevin Rahm 'The Actor' Starring together in It's a Girl! Coming this September."
"Aw, you two are so cute! And baby makes three! Congratulations to you and your families," a fan tweeted after learning of the baby news. Another person wrote, "Congrats brother! That's fantastic news!!" The actor then thanked everyone for the messages, adding that he was "excited and terrified."
Rahm and the cardiothoracic surgeon got married in 2012. In addition to "Mad Men", he is popular for his role as Lee McDermott, the first openly gay neighbor on Wisteria Lane on "Desperate Housewives".
Oh yeah... This is happening. pic.twitter.com/1SVNRmwiL4— Kevin Rahm (@KevinRahm) April 6, 2014
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics