'Transformers 5' Planned to Arrive in 2017
It seems that "Transformers: Age of Extinction" is set to get a sequel. Hasbro, the company behind the Transformers toys, has released during a slideshow presentation a promo material titled "Q2 2017" along with a Transformers 5 placeholder logo.
Other images give a look at concept arts of Hound, Drift, Lockdown, and Grimlock, the new robots expected to appear in "Age of Extinction". The fourth installment directed by Michael Bay from the first three films will not arrive until June 27.
Mark Wahlberg replaces Shia LaBeouf as the new male lead. Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, and T.J. Miller land supporting roles. It will take place years after the massive fight between Decepticons and Autobots in the last movie.
In a new era where Transformers are no longer needed, Wahlberg's character finds a beat-up truck which turns out to be Optimus Prime.
More Transformers: The Last Knight News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'