'Transformers 5' Planned to Arrive in 2017
It seems that "Transformers: Age of Extinction" is set to get a sequel. Hasbro, the company behind the Transformers toys, has released during a slideshow presentation a promo material titled "Q2 2017" along with a Transformers 5 placeholder logo.
Other images give a look at concept arts of Hound, Drift, Lockdown, and Grimlock, the new robots expected to appear in "Age of Extinction". The fourth installment directed by Michael Bay from the first three films will not arrive until June 27.
Mark Wahlberg replaces Shia LaBeouf as the new male lead. Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, and T.J. Miller land supporting roles. It will take place years after the massive fight between Decepticons and Autobots in the last movie.
In a new era where Transformers are no longer needed, Wahlberg's character finds a beat-up truck which turns out to be Optimus Prime.
More Transformers: The Last Knight News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked