Jennifer Aniston Sports Scarred Face on Set of Movie 'Cake'
Jennifer Aniston was seen filming her upcoming drama "Cake (2015)" over the weekend. The "We're the Millers" actress was spotted sporting darker hair and a big scar on her face to play a grieving mother suffering from chronic pain in the aftermath of a fatal car accident.
She becomes fascinated by the suicide of a woman in her chronic pain support group and later develops a poignant relationship with the woman's husband. Sam Worthington will play her love interest, and Chris Messina will portray her former husband.
Daniel Barnz ("Beastly", "Won't Back Down") directs the movie from Patrick Tobin's script, which landed on the 2013 Black List. It's supported by the likes of Anna Kendrick, Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, and more.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern