Jennifer Aniston Sports Scarred Face on Set of Movie 'Cake'
Jennifer Aniston was seen filming her upcoming drama "Cake (2015)" over the weekend. The "We're the Millers" actress was spotted sporting darker hair and a big scar on her face to play a grieving mother suffering from chronic pain in the aftermath of a fatal car accident.
She becomes fascinated by the suicide of a woman in her chronic pain support group and later develops a poignant relationship with the woman's husband. Sam Worthington will play her love interest, and Chris Messina will portray her former husband.
Daniel Barnz ("Beastly", "Won't Back Down") directs the movie from Patrick Tobin's script, which landed on the 2013 Black List. It's supported by the likes of Anna Kendrick, Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, and more.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21