Jennifer Aniston Sports Scarred Face on Set of Movie 'Cake'
Jennifer Aniston was seen filming her upcoming drama "Cake (2015)" over the weekend. The "We're the Millers" actress was spotted sporting darker hair and a big scar on her face to play a grieving mother suffering from chronic pain in the aftermath of a fatal car accident.
She becomes fascinated by the suicide of a woman in her chronic pain support group and later develops a poignant relationship with the woman's husband. Sam Worthington will play her love interest, and Chris Messina will portray her former husband.
Daniel Barnz ("Beastly", "Won't Back Down") directs the movie from Patrick Tobin's script, which landed on the 2013 Black List. It's supported by the likes of Anna Kendrick, Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, and more.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2