Jennifer Aniston Sports Scarred Face on Set of Movie 'Cake'
Jennifer Aniston was seen filming her upcoming drama "Cake (2015)" over the weekend. The "We're the Millers" actress was spotted sporting darker hair and a big scar on her face to play a grieving mother suffering from chronic pain in the aftermath of a fatal car accident.
She becomes fascinated by the suicide of a woman in her chronic pain support group and later develops a poignant relationship with the woman's husband. Sam Worthington will play her love interest, and Chris Messina will portray her former husband.
Daniel Barnz ("Beastly", "Won't Back Down") directs the movie from Patrick Tobin's script, which landed on the 2013 Black List. It's supported by the likes of Anna Kendrick, Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, and more.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'