Jennifer Aniston Sports Scarred Face on Set of Movie 'Cake'
Jennifer Aniston was seen filming her upcoming drama "Cake (2015)" over the weekend. The "We're the Millers" actress was spotted sporting darker hair and a big scar on her face to play a grieving mother suffering from chronic pain in the aftermath of a fatal car accident.
She becomes fascinated by the suicide of a woman in her chronic pain support group and later develops a poignant relationship with the woman's husband. Sam Worthington will play her love interest, and Chris Messina will portray her former husband.
Daniel Barnz ("Beastly", "Won't Back Down") directs the movie from Patrick Tobin's script, which landed on the 2013 Black List. It's supported by the likes of Anna Kendrick, Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, and more.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'