'Game of Thrones' 4.02 Preview: We Have a New Queen
It's another royal wedding on "Game of Thrones" in next week's episode. A preview for the said outing shares glimpses at the wedding of King Joffrey and Margaery Tyrell. "We have a new queen," Sansa snarkily comments as she attends the ceremony.
As Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast, Tyrion lends Jaime a hand. The king doesn't play nice despite having an important day in his life, telling his uncle Tyrion to kneel for an unknown reason.
North of the Wall, Bran gets a vision and knows where they must go. At Dragonstone, Stannis loses patience with Davos. Meanwhile, Ramsay finds a purpose for his pet.
"The Lion and the Rose", the second episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4, will air Sunday, April 13 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars