'Game of Thrones' 4.02 Preview: We Have a New Queen
It's another royal wedding on "Game of Thrones" in next week's episode. A preview for the said outing shares glimpses at the wedding of King Joffrey and Margaery Tyrell. "We have a new queen," Sansa snarkily comments as she attends the ceremony.
As Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast, Tyrion lends Jaime a hand. The king doesn't play nice despite having an important day in his life, telling his uncle Tyrion to kneel for an unknown reason.
North of the Wall, Bran gets a vision and knows where they must go. At Dragonstone, Stannis loses patience with Davos. Meanwhile, Ramsay finds a purpose for his pet.
"The Lion and the Rose", the second episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4, will air Sunday, April 13 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences