'Game of Thrones' 4.02 Preview: We Have a New Queen
It's another royal wedding on "Game of Thrones" in next week's episode. A preview for the said outing shares glimpses at the wedding of King Joffrey and Margaery Tyrell. "We have a new queen," Sansa snarkily comments as she attends the ceremony.
As Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast, Tyrion lends Jaime a hand. The king doesn't play nice despite having an important day in his life, telling his uncle Tyrion to kneel for an unknown reason.
North of the Wall, Bran gets a vision and knows where they must go. At Dragonstone, Stannis loses patience with Davos. Meanwhile, Ramsay finds a purpose for his pet.
"The Lion and the Rose", the second episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4, will air Sunday, April 13 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media