'Game of Thrones' 4.02 Preview: We Have a New Queen
It's another royal wedding on "Game of Thrones" in next week's episode. A preview for the said outing shares glimpses at the wedding of King Joffrey and Margaery Tyrell. "We have a new queen," Sansa snarkily comments as she attends the ceremony.
As Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast, Tyrion lends Jaime a hand. The king doesn't play nice despite having an important day in his life, telling his uncle Tyrion to kneel for an unknown reason.
North of the Wall, Bran gets a vision and knows where they must go. At Dragonstone, Stannis loses patience with Davos. Meanwhile, Ramsay finds a purpose for his pet.
"The Lion and the Rose", the second episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4, will air Sunday, April 13 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?