'Game of Thrones' 4.02 Preview: We Have a New Queen
It's another royal wedding on "Game of Thrones" in next week's episode. A preview for the said outing shares glimpses at the wedding of King Joffrey and Margaery Tyrell. "We have a new queen," Sansa snarkily comments as she attends the ceremony.
As Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast, Tyrion lends Jaime a hand. The king doesn't play nice despite having an important day in his life, telling his uncle Tyrion to kneel for an unknown reason.
North of the Wall, Bran gets a vision and knows where they must go. At Dragonstone, Stannis loses patience with Davos. Meanwhile, Ramsay finds a purpose for his pet.
"The Lion and the Rose", the second episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4, will air Sunday, April 13 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked