'Real Housewives' Stars Kandi Burruss and Taylor Armstrong Get Married
Friday, April 4 is an important day for two "Real Housewives" stars. On the same day, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi Burruss and former "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong married their respective partner.
Burruss married her TV producer fiance Todd Tucker, whom she met while filming the fourth season of the Bravo reality series in 2011. He formerly worked on the show. Details of the nuptials are scarce, but she had posted on Instagram pictures from her bachelorette party and shared sneak peeks from her wedding preparation.
"This is one of the best days of my life! I never imagined that I would marry my best friend. Todd's been that to me," Burruss told In Touch Weekly. "And to have just had the wedding of my dreams, it's all been so beautiful. Now it's time to party!"
Armstrong, meanwhile, swapped vows with attorney John Bluher in a beachside ceremony at the Bel-Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades, Calif. Wearing Chagoury Couture and Jimmy Choo shoes, she was escorted down the aisle by her 8-year-old daughter, Kennedy.
She wore two white gold bands with 32 diamonds designed by Ari Soffer, who also created Armstrong's 60-diamond engagement ring and Bluher's white gold wedding ring. The groom donned a Hugo Boss tux, Brioni tie and Prada shoes.
"Today, John, Kennedy and I became a family," Armstrong told PEOPLE. "I married my best friend and Kennedy's family circle became complete." Her fellow "Real Housewives" stars Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Adrienne Maloof and Lisa Vanderpump were among 120 guests at the wedding.
"I definitely believe the universe put John in my path for a reason," she added. "We were meant to be. John loves me for exactly who I am. I just know there will never be enough days with him."
Burruss was previously engaged to the late A.J. Jewell and she has a 10-year-old daughter, Riley, with ex-boyfriend Russell Spencer. As for Armstrong, she split from husband Russell Armstrong in 2011 before he committed suicide.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC