Amanda Bynes Shares Bikini Photos, Thanks Fans for Birthday Wishes
Amanda Bynes has taken to Twitter to share several photos taken during her holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. In one photo, the actress who turned 28 on Thursday, April 3 is seen showing off her curves in a strapless bikini while posing in front of a mirror.
"Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes," she captioned the picture. Another photo features the former Nickelodeon star relaxing poolside while wearing the same two-piece. "Spring break," she simply wrote.
Bynes has been in Mexico with her parents, Rick and Lynn Bynes. The "Easy A" actress, who had a rough 2013 and completed her rehab stint late last year, looks much healthier and happier now. She recently completed her first quarter at FIDM's Orange County campus.
"Amanda is doing great and excelling in her studies," the Bynes' family attorney Tamar Arminak told E! News last month. "She is a natural when it comes to fashion and is really enjoying the learning process."
"Her parents and family are so proud of her," Arminak added. "She is an amazing girl."
Spring break pic.twitter.com/YyP4UDTf3T— amanda bynes (@amandabynes) April 6, 2014
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'