Amanda Bynes Shares Bikini Photos, Thanks Fans for Birthday Wishes
Amanda Bynes has taken to Twitter to share several photos taken during her holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. In one photo, the actress who turned 28 on Thursday, April 3 is seen showing off her curves in a strapless bikini while posing in front of a mirror.
"Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes," she captioned the picture. Another photo features the former Nickelodeon star relaxing poolside while wearing the same two-piece. "Spring break," she simply wrote.
Bynes has been in Mexico with her parents, Rick and Lynn Bynes. The "Easy A" actress, who had a rough 2013 and completed her rehab stint late last year, looks much healthier and happier now. She recently completed her first quarter at FIDM's Orange County campus.
"Amanda is doing great and excelling in her studies," the Bynes' family attorney Tamar Arminak told E! News last month. "She is a natural when it comes to fashion and is really enjoying the learning process."
"Her parents and family are so proud of her," Arminak added. "She is an amazing girl."
Spring break pic.twitter.com/YyP4UDTf3T— amanda bynes (@amandabynes) April 6, 2014
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington