Amanda Bynes Shares Bikini Photos, Thanks Fans for Birthday Wishes
Amanda Bynes has taken to Twitter to share several photos taken during her holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. In one photo, the actress who turned 28 on Thursday, April 3 is seen showing off her curves in a strapless bikini while posing in front of a mirror.
"Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes," she captioned the picture. Another photo features the former Nickelodeon star relaxing poolside while wearing the same two-piece. "Spring break," she simply wrote.
Bynes has been in Mexico with her parents, Rick and Lynn Bynes. The "Easy A" actress, who had a rough 2013 and completed her rehab stint late last year, looks much healthier and happier now. She recently completed her first quarter at FIDM's Orange County campus.
"Amanda is doing great and excelling in her studies," the Bynes' family attorney Tamar Arminak told E! News last month. "She is a natural when it comes to fashion and is really enjoying the learning process."
"Her parents and family are so proud of her," Arminak added. "She is an amazing girl."
Spring break pic.twitter.com/YyP4UDTf3T— amanda bynes (@amandabynes) April 6, 2014
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign