ACM Awards 2014: Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift Are Red Carpet Stand-Outs
Walking the carpet with husband Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert stole the attention at 2014 Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 6 with her slim look. She wore a Randi Rahm figure-hugging dress that is adorned in hand-beaded Swarovski crystals.
Lambert famously lost an amount of weight last year and debuted skinnier body at the 47th annual Country Music Association Awards in November. "I have been working a lot! Working out and drinking juice and just running, running around," she said at that time.
Also a winner on the red carpet of ACM Awards was Shakira. The "She Wolf " singer wore a turquoise cut-out dress by Zuhair Murad. She was scheduled to perform "Medicine", her duet with her "The Voice" co-star Shelton later at the event.
Taylor Swift ditched one-piece gown for a J. Mendel ensemble consisting of a white crop top with cutout detailing and a black floor-length skirt, which is slit up to the thigh. She is nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year and Single Record of the Year, Video of the Year, and Vocal Event of the Year all for "Highway Don't Care".
Meanwhile, Carrie Underwood was wearing a shimmering dress by Oscar de la Renta, Jimmy Choo shoes, and David Yurman jewelry. She is up for female vocalist of the year and video of the year for "Two Black Cadillacs".
A lot of the female stars were showing off their cleavage this year; Jewel Kilcher in her black and white Georges Chakra dress and Olivia Munn in her red Reem Acra dress. Also wearing plunging neck style were Kacey Musgraves, Faith Hill, Kelleigh Bannen, Katie Armiger and Danielle Bradbery.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'