ACM Awards 2014: Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift Are Red Carpet Stand-Outs
Walking the carpet with husband Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert stole the attention at 2014 Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 6 with her slim look. She wore a Randi Rahm figure-hugging dress that is adorned in hand-beaded Swarovski crystals.
Lambert famously lost an amount of weight last year and debuted skinnier body at the 47th annual Country Music Association Awards in November. "I have been working a lot! Working out and drinking juice and just running, running around," she said at that time.
Also a winner on the red carpet of ACM Awards was Shakira. The "She Wolf " singer wore a turquoise cut-out dress by Zuhair Murad. She was scheduled to perform "Medicine", her duet with her "The Voice" co-star Shelton later at the event.
Taylor Swift ditched one-piece gown for a J. Mendel ensemble consisting of a white crop top with cutout detailing and a black floor-length skirt, which is slit up to the thigh. She is nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year and Single Record of the Year, Video of the Year, and Vocal Event of the Year all for "Highway Don't Care".
Meanwhile, Carrie Underwood was wearing a shimmering dress by Oscar de la Renta, Jimmy Choo shoes, and David Yurman jewelry. She is up for female vocalist of the year and video of the year for "Two Black Cadillacs".
A lot of the female stars were showing off their cleavage this year; Jewel Kilcher in her black and white Georges Chakra dress and Olivia Munn in her red Reem Acra dress. Also wearing plunging neck style were Kacey Musgraves, Faith Hill, Kelleigh Bannen, Katie Armiger and Danielle Bradbery.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story