Chris Martin Reportedly Cheated on Gwyneth Paltrow With 'SNL' Assistant
Extra marital affair is still blamed as the cause of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's split. This time, a report surfaced that Martin was the one cheating on Paltrow with a production assistant on "Saturday Night Live".
According to NY Post, Martin flirted with the unnamed assistant back in 2011 when Coldplay was invited as "SNL" musical guest. In the episode, Martin made an appearance on "Weekend Update" with Fred Armisen and Kristen Wiig.
An NBC source explained, "He had an affair with a woman who was backstage and was part of an entourage. Everyone was talking about it because he was openly flirting with her at one of the show after-parties."
Paltrow's rep refused to comment on the report, telling the Post, "I don't rep Chris so I cannot address those accusations."
The actress herself has been the object of affair rumors. She has denied through her rep an affair with Miami billionaire Jeff Soffer and entertainment lawyer Rick Yorn. "We have time and time again denied any romantic relationship with Jeff Soffer and Gwyneth. Your source is either wrong or fake. We will no longer be addressing the insane rumors that have been started by gossips," the rep said.
More Chris Martin News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub