Benicio Del Toro to Join Emily Blunt in 'Sicario'
Benicio Del Toro is in final negotiations to star in "Sicario". According to Variety, The Collector depicter in Marvel Cinematic Universe is expected to join forces with Emily Blunt to hunt down a dangerous drug kingpin in the "No Country for Old Men"-esque movie.
Blunt will play a female cop from Tucson, Arizona who travels across the border to Mexico with mercenaries to catch a drug lord. Denis Villeneuve ("Prisoners") is attached to serve behind the lens, while "Sons of Anarchy" actor Taylor Sheridan writes the screenplay.
Del Toro will reprise his role as Taneleer Tivan or The Collector in James Gunn's "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is due in the U.S. on August 1. He is also among the cast of Paul Thomas Anderson's all-star crime comedy drama "Inherent Vice" along with Joaquin Phoenix, Josh Brolin, Owen Wilson, Reese Witherspoon, and Maya Rudolph among others.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details