Benicio Del Toro to Join Emily Blunt in 'Sicario'
Benicio Del Toro is in final negotiations to star in "Sicario". According to Variety, The Collector depicter in Marvel Cinematic Universe is expected to join forces with Emily Blunt to hunt down a dangerous drug kingpin in the "No Country for Old Men"-esque movie.
Blunt will play a female cop from Tucson, Arizona who travels across the border to Mexico with mercenaries to catch a drug lord. Denis Villeneuve ("Prisoners") is attached to serve behind the lens, while "Sons of Anarchy" actor Taylor Sheridan writes the screenplay.
Del Toro will reprise his role as Taneleer Tivan or The Collector in James Gunn's "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is due in the U.S. on August 1. He is also among the cast of Paul Thomas Anderson's all-star crime comedy drama "Inherent Vice" along with Joaquin Phoenix, Josh Brolin, Owen Wilson, Reese Witherspoon, and Maya Rudolph among others.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer