Benicio Del Toro to Join Emily Blunt in 'Sicario'
Benicio Del Toro is in final negotiations to star in "Sicario". According to Variety, The Collector depicter in Marvel Cinematic Universe is expected to join forces with Emily Blunt to hunt down a dangerous drug kingpin in the "No Country for Old Men"-esque movie.
Blunt will play a female cop from Tucson, Arizona who travels across the border to Mexico with mercenaries to catch a drug lord. Denis Villeneuve ("Prisoners") is attached to serve behind the lens, while "Sons of Anarchy" actor Taylor Sheridan writes the screenplay.
Del Toro will reprise his role as Taneleer Tivan or The Collector in James Gunn's "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is due in the U.S. on August 1. He is also among the cast of Paul Thomas Anderson's all-star crime comedy drama "Inherent Vice" along with Joaquin Phoenix, Josh Brolin, Owen Wilson, Reese Witherspoon, and Maya Rudolph among others.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified