Benicio Del Toro to Join Emily Blunt in 'Sicario'
Benicio Del Toro is in final negotiations to star in "Sicario". According to Variety, The Collector depicter in Marvel Cinematic Universe is expected to join forces with Emily Blunt to hunt down a dangerous drug kingpin in the "No Country for Old Men"-esque movie.
Blunt will play a female cop from Tucson, Arizona who travels across the border to Mexico with mercenaries to catch a drug lord. Denis Villeneuve ("Prisoners") is attached to serve behind the lens, while "Sons of Anarchy" actor Taylor Sheridan writes the screenplay.
Del Toro will reprise his role as Taneleer Tivan or The Collector in James Gunn's "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is due in the U.S. on August 1. He is also among the cast of Paul Thomas Anderson's all-star crime comedy drama "Inherent Vice" along with Joaquin Phoenix, Josh Brolin, Owen Wilson, Reese Witherspoon, and Maya Rudolph among others.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival