Benicio Del Toro to Join Emily Blunt in 'Sicario'
Benicio Del Toro is in final negotiations to star in "Sicario". According to Variety, The Collector depicter in Marvel Cinematic Universe is expected to join forces with Emily Blunt to hunt down a dangerous drug kingpin in the "No Country for Old Men"-esque movie.
Blunt will play a female cop from Tucson, Arizona who travels across the border to Mexico with mercenaries to catch a drug lord. Denis Villeneuve ("Prisoners") is attached to serve behind the lens, while "Sons of Anarchy" actor Taylor Sheridan writes the screenplay.
Del Toro will reprise his role as Taneleer Tivan or The Collector in James Gunn's "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is due in the U.S. on August 1. He is also among the cast of Paul Thomas Anderson's all-star crime comedy drama "Inherent Vice" along with Joaquin Phoenix, Josh Brolin, Owen Wilson, Reese Witherspoon, and Maya Rudolph among others.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik