Johnny Depp Says Amber Heard Is Not Pregnant
Johnny Depp has denied rumors suggesting that he and his 27-year-old fiancee Amber Heard are expecting a child. In an interview with "Today" show aired on Friday, April 4, Savannah Guthrie mentioned the baby rumor, saying, "I feel a little guilty for asking this, but there is a story out there [today] that you guys are expecting."
"Expecting what? A child? Good god, what do you think I am, a savage?" he replied with a smile. "[It's] not a shotgun affair." The "Transcendence" star also said of his fiancee, "She's a wonderful girl. She's sharp as a tack. A southern belle and sweet as can be, and very good for me."
In a separate interview with "Late Show with David Letterman" aired on Thursday, the actor explained why he wore Heard's ring. "It was too big for my girl. So I put it on. She has the other one that fits," he shared. "I think people are scared to comment. 'Why? Why is a grown man wearing a woman's engagement ring?' Because it fit."
Depp also talked about Heard's father David Heard during the episode. "He's about the closest thing to Hunter S. Thompson I've ever met. We get along well," he shared, referring to the author whose novel was adapted into 2011's "The Rum Diary".
More Johnny Depp News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover