Johnny Depp Says Amber Heard Is Not Pregnant
Johnny Depp has denied rumors suggesting that he and his 27-year-old fiancee Amber Heard are expecting a child. In an interview with "Today" show aired on Friday, April 4, Savannah Guthrie mentioned the baby rumor, saying, "I feel a little guilty for asking this, but there is a story out there [today] that you guys are expecting."
"Expecting what? A child? Good god, what do you think I am, a savage?" he replied with a smile. "[It's] not a shotgun affair." The "Transcendence" star also said of his fiancee, "She's a wonderful girl. She's sharp as a tack. A southern belle and sweet as can be, and very good for me."
In a separate interview with "Late Show with David Letterman" aired on Thursday, the actor explained why he wore Heard's ring. "It was too big for my girl. So I put it on. She has the other one that fits," he shared. "I think people are scared to comment. 'Why? Why is a grown man wearing a woman's engagement ring?' Because it fit."
Depp also talked about Heard's father David Heard during the episode. "He's about the closest thing to Hunter S. Thompson I've ever met. We get along well," he shared, referring to the author whose novel was adapted into 2011's "The Rum Diary".
More Johnny Depp News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special