Johnny Depp Says Amber Heard Is Not Pregnant
Johnny Depp has denied rumors suggesting that he and his 27-year-old fiancee Amber Heard are expecting a child. In an interview with "Today" show aired on Friday, April 4, Savannah Guthrie mentioned the baby rumor, saying, "I feel a little guilty for asking this, but there is a story out there [today] that you guys are expecting."
"Expecting what? A child? Good god, what do you think I am, a savage?" he replied with a smile. "[It's] not a shotgun affair." The "Transcendence" star also said of his fiancee, "She's a wonderful girl. She's sharp as a tack. A southern belle and sweet as can be, and very good for me."
In a separate interview with "Late Show with David Letterman" aired on Thursday, the actor explained why he wore Heard's ring. "It was too big for my girl. So I put it on. She has the other one that fits," he shared. "I think people are scared to comment. 'Why? Why is a grown man wearing a woman's engagement ring?' Because it fit."
Depp also talked about Heard's father David Heard during the episode. "He's about the closest thing to Hunter S. Thompson I've ever met. We get along well," he shared, referring to the author whose novel was adapted into 2011's "The Rum Diary".
More Johnny Depp News
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List