Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Pay Tribute to Uncle June Bug With 'We'll Miss U'
Snoop Dogg is clearly still grieving over the death of his beloved uncle, June Bug. The rapper teamed up with his cousin Daz Dillinger to pay tribute to their late family member by releasing a new song titled "We'll Miss U".
Produced by DJ 2HIGH, the track features a soothing instrumental and a heartfelt chorus. The two rappers can be heard laying verses about the old days that they spent together. They also recall the moments when Bug made appearances at Dogg's live shows and entertained the crowd by dancing onstage.
"Makin' people smile and laugh is what you used to/ Dancin' across the stage with Daz and Kurupt, Joe Cool, Soopafly, and the homegirl Rage," Snoop raps.
June Bug died last week after battling colon cancer. He passed away shortly after Dogg visited him. "Rip. Uncle. Bugg. U were everythang to me !! N like u said next time u c me thangs want b the same !! I'm so hurt !!!!!!:(," the 42-year-old star tweeted upon learning of Bug's death.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3