Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Pay Tribute to Uncle June Bug With 'We'll Miss U'
Snoop Dogg is clearly still grieving over the death of his beloved uncle, June Bug. The rapper teamed up with his cousin Daz Dillinger to pay tribute to their late family member by releasing a new song titled "We'll Miss U".
Produced by DJ 2HIGH, the track features a soothing instrumental and a heartfelt chorus. The two rappers can be heard laying verses about the old days that they spent together. They also recall the moments when Bug made appearances at Dogg's live shows and entertained the crowd by dancing onstage.
"Makin' people smile and laugh is what you used to/ Dancin' across the stage with Daz and Kurupt, Joe Cool, Soopafly, and the homegirl Rage," Snoop raps.
June Bug died last week after battling colon cancer. He passed away shortly after Dogg visited him. "Rip. Uncle. Bugg. U were everythang to me !! N like u said next time u c me thangs want b the same !! I'm so hurt !!!!!!:(," the 42-year-old star tweeted upon learning of Bug's death.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?