Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Pay Tribute to Uncle June Bug With 'We'll Miss U'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Snoop Dogg is clearly still grieving over the death of his beloved uncle, June Bug. The rapper teamed up with his cousin Daz Dillinger to pay tribute to their late family member by releasing a new song titled "We'll Miss U".
Produced by DJ 2HIGH, the track features a soothing instrumental and a heartfelt chorus. The two rappers can be heard laying verses about the old days that they spent together. They also recall the moments when Bug made appearances at Dogg's live shows and entertained the crowd by dancing onstage.
"Makin' people smile and laugh is what you used to/ Dancin' across the stage with Daz and Kurupt, Joe Cool, Soopafly, and the homegirl Rage," Snoop raps.
June Bug died last week after battling colon cancer. He passed away shortly after Dogg visited him. "Rip. Uncle. Bugg. U were everythang to me !! N like u said next time u c me thangs want b the same !! I'm so hurt !!!!!!:(," the 42-year-old star tweeted upon learning of Bug's death.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show