Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Pay Tribute to Uncle June Bug With 'We'll Miss U'
Snoop Dogg is clearly still grieving over the death of his beloved uncle, June Bug. The rapper teamed up with his cousin Daz Dillinger to pay tribute to their late family member by releasing a new song titled "We'll Miss U".
Produced by DJ 2HIGH, the track features a soothing instrumental and a heartfelt chorus. The two rappers can be heard laying verses about the old days that they spent together. They also recall the moments when Bug made appearances at Dogg's live shows and entertained the crowd by dancing onstage.
"Makin' people smile and laugh is what you used to/ Dancin' across the stage with Daz and Kurupt, Joe Cool, Soopafly, and the homegirl Rage," Snoop raps.
June Bug died last week after battling colon cancer. He passed away shortly after Dogg visited him. "Rip. Uncle. Bugg. U were everythang to me !! N like u said next time u c me thangs want b the same !! I'm so hurt !!!!!!:(," the 42-year-old star tweeted upon learning of Bug's death.
More Snoop Dogg News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video