Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Pay Tribute to Uncle June Bug With 'We'll Miss U'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 637
Snoop Dogg is clearly still grieving over the death of his beloved uncle, June Bug. The rapper teamed up with his cousin Daz Dillinger to pay tribute to their late family member by releasing a new song titled "We'll Miss U".
Produced by DJ 2HIGH, the track features a soothing instrumental and a heartfelt chorus. The two rappers can be heard laying verses about the old days that they spent together. They also recall the moments when Bug made appearances at Dogg's live shows and entertained the crowd by dancing onstage.
"Makin' people smile and laugh is what you used to/ Dancin' across the stage with Daz and Kurupt, Joe Cool, Soopafly, and the homegirl Rage," Snoop raps.
June Bug died last week after battling colon cancer. He passed away shortly after Dogg visited him. "Rip. Uncle. Bugg. U were everythang to me !! N like u said next time u c me thangs want b the same !! I'm so hurt !!!!!!:(," the 42-year-old star tweeted upon learning of Bug's death.
More Snoop Dogg News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift