Lana Del Rey Reveals New Single Is Titled 'West Coast'
Earlier this week, Lana Del Rey's track called "Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight" surfaced online. Prefix Magazine then claimed on Twitter that the song was the B-side of the singer's upcoming album, "Ultraviolence".
On Thursday, April 3, Del Rey took to the micro-blogging site to set the record straight. "Wrote that for someone else 4 years ago," she said before revealing that her highly-anticipated studio effort would be led by a single titled "West Coast".
The 27-year-old star then tweeted a black-and-white photo of her wearing a black jacket over a white shirt. "West Coast," she simply captioned the image.
Earlier this year, Del Rey accidentally revealed that "Ultraviolence" would be released on May 1. However, nothing is official yet. The New York-born singer has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die".
Del Rey is currently gearing up to play Coachella on April 13 before kicking off her North American tour in Texas on April 16.
West Coast pic.twitter.com/5CGxkvYdY1— Lana Del Rey (@LanaDelRey) April 4, 2014
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says