Lana Del Rey Reveals New Single Is Titled 'West Coast'
Earlier this week, Lana Del Rey's track called "Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight" surfaced online. Prefix Magazine then claimed on Twitter that the song was the B-side of the singer's upcoming album, "Ultraviolence".
On Thursday, April 3, Del Rey took to the micro-blogging site to set the record straight. "Wrote that for someone else 4 years ago," she said before revealing that her highly-anticipated studio effort would be led by a single titled "West Coast".
The 27-year-old star then tweeted a black-and-white photo of her wearing a black jacket over a white shirt. "West Coast," she simply captioned the image.
Earlier this year, Del Rey accidentally revealed that "Ultraviolence" would be released on May 1. However, nothing is official yet. The New York-born singer has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die".
Del Rey is currently gearing up to play Coachella on April 13 before kicking off her North American tour in Texas on April 16.
West Coast pic.twitter.com/5CGxkvYdY1— Lana Del Rey (@LanaDelRey) April 4, 2014
More Lana Del Rey News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered