Lana Del Rey Reveals New Single Is Titled 'West Coast'
Earlier this week, Lana Del Rey's track called "Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight" surfaced online. Prefix Magazine then claimed on Twitter that the song was the B-side of the singer's upcoming album, "Ultraviolence".
On Thursday, April 3, Del Rey took to the micro-blogging site to set the record straight. "Wrote that for someone else 4 years ago," she said before revealing that her highly-anticipated studio effort would be led by a single titled "West Coast".
The 27-year-old star then tweeted a black-and-white photo of her wearing a black jacket over a white shirt. "West Coast," she simply captioned the image.
Earlier this year, Del Rey accidentally revealed that "Ultraviolence" would be released on May 1. However, nothing is official yet. The New York-born singer has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die".
Del Rey is currently gearing up to play Coachella on April 13 before kicking off her North American tour in Texas on April 16.
West Coast pic.twitter.com/5CGxkvYdY1— Lana Del Rey (@LanaDelRey) April 4, 2014
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding