Convicted Selena Gomez Trespasser Arrested Again Near Her House
A man who was recently arrested at Selena Gomez's house and was sentenced to jail for unauthorized entry of a dwelling house has been arrested again "near the vicinity" of the singer's house in Calabasas. According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, officers went to the singer's house on Friday morning, April 4 after someone reported a "suspicious person."
Sources told TMZ that the trespasser, a 20-year-old man named Che Cruz, was seen jumping a fence onto Gomez's property. There is no info whether Cruz, who is put into custody for violating court order, had an attorney. He is held on a $20,000 bail.
Cruz was arrested on March 30 for breaking into the "Spring Breakers" star's house. According to reports, Gomez was at home with a friend when they heard strange noises. Cruz allegedly rang the doorbell and asked if the pop star was at home. He left after being told that Gomez wasn't at home, but police officers later found him in Gomez's guest house.
On Wednesday, April 2, Cruz pleaded no contest to unauthorized entry of a dwelling house and was sentenced to 45 days in jail and three years of probation. He was also ordered to stay away from the singer's property and prohibited from possessing any weapons. Cruz only left jail for eight hours before he broke into Gomez's property for the second time.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album