Video: Jon Hamm Appears in '90s Dating Show and Lost
Before he was Don Draper on "Mad Men", Jon Hamm was a waiter looking for love through a dating show called "The Big Date". A video of the actor's 1996 episode was unearthed by the people of Lighthearted Entertainment.
Hamm was 25 years old at that time and his hair was split in the middle. A 25-year-old animation student named Mary Carter was looking for a date and Hamm was pitted against a stuntman and a finance student.
When asked by host Mark L. Wahlberg how he would take Mary out for a date, Hamm said, "Well, [we'd] start off with some fabulous food, a little fabulous conversation, end it with a fabulous foot massage for an evening of total fabulosity."
Carter skipped him and chose the stuntman. He was still open for a chance to date the second woman Shonia, but amazingly, he was also left out. Hamm went home alone.
Hamm is now dating Jennifer Westfeldt who has been with him more than a decade. "We may not have a piece of paper that says we're husband and wife, but after 10 years, Jennifer is more than just a girlfriend. What we have is much deeper and we both know that. To me, people [should] get married when they're ready to have kids, which I'm not ruling out," he said in an interview.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary