Video: Jon Hamm Appears in '90s Dating Show and Lost
Before he was Don Draper on "Mad Men", Jon Hamm was a waiter looking for love through a dating show called "The Big Date". A video of the actor's 1996 episode was unearthed by the people of Lighthearted Entertainment.
Hamm was 25 years old at that time and his hair was split in the middle. A 25-year-old animation student named Mary Carter was looking for a date and Hamm was pitted against a stuntman and a finance student.
When asked by host Mark L. Wahlberg how he would take Mary out for a date, Hamm said, "Well, [we'd] start off with some fabulous food, a little fabulous conversation, end it with a fabulous foot massage for an evening of total fabulosity."
Carter skipped him and chose the stuntman. He was still open for a chance to date the second woman Shonia, but amazingly, he was also left out. Hamm went home alone.
Hamm is now dating Jennifer Westfeldt who has been with him more than a decade. "We may not have a piece of paper that says we're husband and wife, but after 10 years, Jennifer is more than just a girlfriend. What we have is much deeper and we both know that. To me, people [should] get married when they're ready to have kids, which I'm not ruling out," he said in an interview.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'