Video: Jon Hamm Appears in '90s Dating Show and Lost
Before he was Don Draper on "Mad Men", Jon Hamm was a waiter looking for love through a dating show called "The Big Date". A video of the actor's 1996 episode was unearthed by the people of Lighthearted Entertainment.
Hamm was 25 years old at that time and his hair was split in the middle. A 25-year-old animation student named Mary Carter was looking for a date and Hamm was pitted against a stuntman and a finance student.
When asked by host Mark L. Wahlberg how he would take Mary out for a date, Hamm said, "Well, [we'd] start off with some fabulous food, a little fabulous conversation, end it with a fabulous foot massage for an evening of total fabulosity."
Carter skipped him and chose the stuntman. He was still open for a chance to date the second woman Shonia, but amazingly, he was also left out. Hamm went home alone.
Hamm is now dating Jennifer Westfeldt who has been with him more than a decade. "We may not have a piece of paper that says we're husband and wife, but after 10 years, Jennifer is more than just a girlfriend. What we have is much deeper and we both know that. To me, people [should] get married when they're ready to have kids, which I'm not ruling out," he said in an interview.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked