Snooki Confirms Second Pregnancy, Wedding Goes as Planned
The truth is finally out. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi confirmed that she's pregnant with her and fiance Jionni LaValle's second child and would give birth in fall.
"Jionni and I are so excited to confirm that we are expecting our second child! Now knowing that our test results are good and our baby is healthy, we can finally talk about it," Polizzi wrote in her blog on Friday, April 4. She also revealed that her wedding to LaValle would go on as scheduled later this year despite the pregnancy.
"The wedding is still on as scheduled and it will take the apocalypse to change that," she wrote in the lengthy post. "We planned to have a second child before our wedding, and will indeed still be getting married in the fall of 2014. We are a committed family that will raise our children to be the best they can be and give them the best life we can give them."
The reality star also told Us Weekly that they had been planning for a second child since November, thinking they would like their kids to be close in age. The couple is already parents to 19-month-old son, Lorenzo Dominic.
Rumor of her second pregnancy first came in February when NY Post reported that she wanted to keep it a secret because she had lucrative deals coming her way.
More Snooki News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game