Amanda Bynes Spotted Vacationing in Mexico
Amanda Bynes has been spotted in Mexico. In photos obtained by TMZ, the "Easy A" actress can be seen at a hotel's pool. She wears green bikini and her hair is tied. A pair of sunglasses protects her eyes from sunlight.
According to sources, the trip to Mexico is a gift from her parents because Amanda did well at school this semester. The trip is also a chance for the family to have some quality time together.
Amanda, who celebrated her 28th birthday on Thursday, April 3, shared photos of her with her parents in late March. In one photo which was taken at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise Debut Runway Show, Amanda can be seen wearing black top and beige pants as she posed with Lynn and Rick Bynes. "#FIDMDEBUT," she captioned the snap. Amanda then added another photo of her with her mother.
"Amanda is doing great and excelling in her studies. She is a natural when it comes to fashion and is really enjoying the learning process," Tamar Arminak, an attorney for the family, told E! News later that month. "Her parents and family are so proud of her. She is an amazing girl."
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'