'Who's the Boss?' Star Danny Pintauro Marries Wil Tabares
Actor Danny Pintauro, who probably is mostly remembered for his appearance on ABC's sitcom "Who's the Boss?" alongside Alyssa Milano, Tony Danza and Judith Light, has married his partner Wil Tabares. The couple exchanged vows in a beach ceremony which took place on Thursday, April 3 in Dana Point, Calif.
"Everything went off without a hitch. The wedding was terrific and everyone was so happy to be there. We had fun!" Pintauro told Us Weekly of his wedding. "We went into it with no stress or worries or cares, except to have a good time."
Tabares, who is an Entertainer and Cosmopolitan casino employee, also shared his excitement about the wedding. "I never thought I would ever get married. I knew I would never marry a woman, and never thought I'd see the day that same-sex marriage would be legal, so it's definitely a life-long dream come true," he gushed. "The beautiful reality is starting to set in. This is one small step for man, one giant step for equality."
The pair got engaged in 2013 with Tabares popping the question with a home video. "In the video [he] held up the box [with the ring]. I looked up and he had it in his hand!" the 38-year-old star said back then.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer