'Who's the Boss?' Star Danny Pintauro Marries Wil Tabares
Actor Danny Pintauro, who probably is mostly remembered for his appearance on ABC's sitcom "Who's the Boss?" alongside Alyssa Milano, Tony Danza and Judith Light, has married his partner Wil Tabares. The couple exchanged vows in a beach ceremony which took place on Thursday, April 3 in Dana Point, Calif.
"Everything went off without a hitch. The wedding was terrific and everyone was so happy to be there. We had fun!" Pintauro told Us Weekly of his wedding. "We went into it with no stress or worries or cares, except to have a good time."
Tabares, who is an Entertainer and Cosmopolitan casino employee, also shared his excitement about the wedding. "I never thought I would ever get married. I knew I would never marry a woman, and never thought I'd see the day that same-sex marriage would be legal, so it's definitely a life-long dream come true," he gushed. "The beautiful reality is starting to set in. This is one small step for man, one giant step for equality."
The pair got engaged in 2013 with Tabares popping the question with a home video. "In the video [he] held up the box [with the ring]. I looked up and he had it in his hand!" the 38-year-old star said back then.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video