'Who's the Boss?' Star Danny Pintauro Marries Wil Tabares
Actor Danny Pintauro, who probably is mostly remembered for his appearance on ABC's sitcom "Who's the Boss?" alongside Alyssa Milano, Tony Danza and Judith Light, has married his partner Wil Tabares. The couple exchanged vows in a beach ceremony which took place on Thursday, April 3 in Dana Point, Calif.
"Everything went off without a hitch. The wedding was terrific and everyone was so happy to be there. We had fun!" Pintauro told Us Weekly of his wedding. "We went into it with no stress or worries or cares, except to have a good time."
Tabares, who is an Entertainer and Cosmopolitan casino employee, also shared his excitement about the wedding. "I never thought I would ever get married. I knew I would never marry a woman, and never thought I'd see the day that same-sex marriage would be legal, so it's definitely a life-long dream come true," he gushed. "The beautiful reality is starting to set in. This is one small step for man, one giant step for equality."
The pair got engaged in 2013 with Tabares popping the question with a home video. "In the video [he] held up the box [with the ring]. I looked up and he had it in his hand!" the 38-year-old star said back then.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding