Ryan Reynolds and Daniel Bruhl in Talks for Maria Altmann Biopic
Ryan Reynolds ("R.I.P.D.") and Daniel Bruhl ("Rush") could face off each other on screen in an upcoming true-story movie. The two handsome actors are in negotiations join Helen Mirren in a Maria Altmann biopic titled "The Woman in Gold".
Mirren will portray Altman, a female Jewish refugee who seeks to recover from the Austrian government five pieces of Gustav Klimt artwork stolen from her family during World War II. Reynolds targets the role of her lawyer, while Bruhl eyes to play his adversary.
Simon Curtis ("My Week with Marilyn") serves as a director, while Alexi Campbell writes the script.
Reynolds' and Bruhl's next theatrical releases include "The Voices" and "A Most Wanted Man" respectively. Reynolds is also reportedly eying an untitled Busby Berkeley biopic, while Bruhl is among the cast of "Clouds of Sils Maria" and "The Face of an Angel".
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'