Ryan Reynolds and Daniel Bruhl in Talks for Maria Altmann Biopic
Ryan Reynolds ("R.I.P.D.") and Daniel Bruhl ("Rush") could face off each other on screen in an upcoming true-story movie. The two handsome actors are in negotiations join Helen Mirren in a Maria Altmann biopic titled "The Woman in Gold".
Mirren will portray Altman, a female Jewish refugee who seeks to recover from the Austrian government five pieces of Gustav Klimt artwork stolen from her family during World War II. Reynolds targets the role of her lawyer, while Bruhl eyes to play his adversary.
Simon Curtis ("My Week with Marilyn") serves as a director, while Alexi Campbell writes the script.
Reynolds' and Bruhl's next theatrical releases include "The Voices" and "A Most Wanted Man" respectively. Reynolds is also reportedly eying an untitled Busby Berkeley biopic, while Bruhl is among the cast of "Clouds of Sils Maria" and "The Face of an Angel".
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer