Alexa Ray Joel Denies Rumors of Extensive Plastic Surgery
Alexa Ray Joel slams rumors of her undergoing extensive procedures. People apparently think that the singer, who had a concert at Cafe Carlyle in Manhattan on Tuesday, April 1, looked different in photos taken from the show. She then denied the speculation on Instagram.
"On a personal (and slightly ridiculous note): I would just like to add that all of the continuously circulating rumors that I have had extensive 'face-work' and undergone breast-augmentation surgery is simply and entirely 100% false," she wrote. "The only thing I have ever had done is my nose, which I have always been completely candid, honest, and open about."
The daughter of Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley continued explaining that make-up contributed to the new look. "Any visibly-positive alterations in terms of my public-image are an absolute and sole credit to my brilliant makeup-artist and stylist, @darlingcait ... Who is a true beauty-wizard and visionary. (That, combined with the fact that I actually have a hearty dose of self-confidence now- which took me a little extra minute or so to find.)," she said in the post.
The singer additionally left a comment on an Us Weekly post about the photo, writing that she looked different because of age. "I was 13 years old in the pic posted as a 'before'. In this latter pic, I am 28 years old [that's the age I am now]," she explained.
A representative for Joel Claire Mercuri also said, "Alexa has never had any plastic surgery other than a rhinoplasty, which she has admitted to. She's simply matured into a beautiful young woman."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3