'Glee' Star Amber Riley Debuts New Song 'Colorblind' on 'Queen Latifah Show'
Amber Riley hit the stage of "The Queen Latifah Show" during the Wednesday night, April 2 episode of the show. Looking casual in a T-shirt and a black skirt, the "Glee" star gave the first live performance of her new song called "Colorblind".
The song is a slow-tempo ballad which features the singer talking about her world that's turned into black and white after she loses the love of her life. She was joined by a pianist as she showcased her amazing vocals.
"You know I used to paint such vibrant dreams/ Now I'm colorblind colorblind/ When did my heart/ Get so full of the never mind never mind/ Did you know/ That you stole the only thing I needed/ Only black and white in my eyes/ I'm colorblind," she sings the chorus.
"Colorblind" was written by Claude Kelly and Emeli Sande. The song will also be part of a "Glee" episode titled "Bash", which is set to air on Tuesday, April 8.
Amber Riley's "Colorblind" Live Performance
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes