'Glee' Star Amber Riley Debuts New Song 'Colorblind' on 'Queen Latifah Show'
Amber Riley hit the stage of "The Queen Latifah Show" during the Wednesday night, April 2 episode of the show. Looking casual in a T-shirt and a black skirt, the "Glee" star gave the first live performance of her new song called "Colorblind".
The song is a slow-tempo ballad which features the singer talking about her world that's turned into black and white after she loses the love of her life. She was joined by a pianist as she showcased her amazing vocals.
"You know I used to paint such vibrant dreams/ Now I'm colorblind colorblind/ When did my heart/ Get so full of the never mind never mind/ Did you know/ That you stole the only thing I needed/ Only black and white in my eyes/ I'm colorblind," she sings the chorus.
"Colorblind" was written by Claude Kelly and Emeli Sande. The song will also be part of a "Glee" episode titled "Bash", which is set to air on Tuesday, April 8.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes