'Glee' Star Amber Riley Debuts New Song 'Colorblind' on 'Queen Latifah Show'
Amber Riley hit the stage of "The Queen Latifah Show" during the Wednesday night, April 2 episode of the show. Looking casual in a T-shirt and a black skirt, the "Glee" star gave the first live performance of her new song called "Colorblind".
The song is a slow-tempo ballad which features the singer talking about her world that's turned into black and white after she loses the love of her life. She was joined by a pianist as she showcased her amazing vocals.
"You know I used to paint such vibrant dreams/ Now I'm colorblind colorblind/ When did my heart/ Get so full of the never mind never mind/ Did you know/ That you stole the only thing I needed/ Only black and white in my eyes/ I'm colorblind," she sings the chorus.
"Colorblind" was written by Claude Kelly and Emeli Sande. The song will also be part of a "Glee" episode titled "Bash", which is set to air on Tuesday, April 8.
Amber Riley's "Colorblind" Live Performance
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic