'Glee' Star Amber Riley Debuts New Song 'Colorblind' on 'Queen Latifah Show'
Amber Riley hit the stage of "The Queen Latifah Show" during the Wednesday night, April 2 episode of the show. Looking casual in a T-shirt and a black skirt, the "Glee" star gave the first live performance of her new song called "Colorblind".
The song is a slow-tempo ballad which features the singer talking about her world that's turned into black and white after she loses the love of her life. She was joined by a pianist as she showcased her amazing vocals.
"You know I used to paint such vibrant dreams/ Now I'm colorblind colorblind/ When did my heart/ Get so full of the never mind never mind/ Did you know/ That you stole the only thing I needed/ Only black and white in my eyes/ I'm colorblind," she sings the chorus.
"Colorblind" was written by Claude Kelly and Emeli Sande. The song will also be part of a "Glee" episode titled "Bash", which is set to air on Tuesday, April 8.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers