'Glee' Star Amber Riley Debuts New Song 'Colorblind' on 'Queen Latifah Show'
Amber Riley hit the stage of "The Queen Latifah Show" during the Wednesday night, April 2 episode of the show. Looking casual in a T-shirt and a black skirt, the "Glee" star gave the first live performance of her new song called "Colorblind".
The song is a slow-tempo ballad which features the singer talking about her world that's turned into black and white after she loses the love of her life. She was joined by a pianist as she showcased her amazing vocals.
"You know I used to paint such vibrant dreams/ Now I'm colorblind colorblind/ When did my heart/ Get so full of the never mind never mind/ Did you know/ That you stole the only thing I needed/ Only black and white in my eyes/ I'm colorblind," she sings the chorus.
"Colorblind" was written by Claude Kelly and Emeli Sande. The song will also be part of a "Glee" episode titled "Bash", which is set to air on Tuesday, April 8.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation