The Rolling Stones' Australian Tour Rescheduled for October and November
The Rolling Stones is returning to Australia for their "14 on Fire" tour later this year. The legendary band took to their website on Thursday, April 3 to announce that the shows, which were axed last month, had been rescheduled for October until November.
"The rescheduled Australia/ New Zealand tour dates will take place between 25 October to 22 November 2014," they wrote. "Exact dates for each city will be released as soon as the scheduling is confirmed."
"Australia/New Zealand promoters ask ticket holders to please hold on to their tickets until further notice," they added.
The Rolling Stones axed their shows in March following the death of frontman Mick Jagger's longtime girlfriend, L'Wren Scott. The fashion designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment.
Recent reports said that European leg of the rockers' tour would go as planned as it would open on May 26 at the Telenor Arena in Oslo, Norway. They'll also headline some European festivals this summer.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album