The Rolling Stones' Australian Tour Rescheduled for October and November
The Rolling Stones is returning to Australia for their "14 on Fire" tour later this year. The legendary band took to their website on Thursday, April 3 to announce that the shows, which were axed last month, had been rescheduled for October until November.
"The rescheduled Australia/ New Zealand tour dates will take place between 25 October to 22 November 2014," they wrote. "Exact dates for each city will be released as soon as the scheduling is confirmed."
"Australia/New Zealand promoters ask ticket holders to please hold on to their tickets until further notice," they added.
The Rolling Stones axed their shows in March following the death of frontman Mick Jagger's longtime girlfriend, L'Wren Scott. The fashion designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment.
Recent reports said that European leg of the rockers' tour would go as planned as it would open on May 26 at the Telenor Arena in Oslo, Norway. They'll also headline some European festivals this summer.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting