The Rolling Stones' Australian Tour Rescheduled for October and November
The Rolling Stones is returning to Australia for their "14 on Fire" tour later this year. The legendary band took to their website on Thursday, April 3 to announce that the shows, which were axed last month, had been rescheduled for October until November.
"The rescheduled Australia/ New Zealand tour dates will take place between 25 October to 22 November 2014," they wrote. "Exact dates for each city will be released as soon as the scheduling is confirmed."
"Australia/New Zealand promoters ask ticket holders to please hold on to their tickets until further notice," they added.
The Rolling Stones axed their shows in March following the death of frontman Mick Jagger's longtime girlfriend, L'Wren Scott. The fashion designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment.
Recent reports said that European leg of the rockers' tour would go as planned as it would open on May 26 at the Telenor Arena in Oslo, Norway. They'll also headline some European festivals this summer.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show