The Rolling Stones' Australian Tour Rescheduled for October and November
The Rolling Stones is returning to Australia for their "14 on Fire" tour later this year. The legendary band took to their website on Thursday, April 3 to announce that the shows, which were axed last month, had been rescheduled for October until November.
"The rescheduled Australia/ New Zealand tour dates will take place between 25 October to 22 November 2014," they wrote. "Exact dates for each city will be released as soon as the scheduling is confirmed."
"Australia/New Zealand promoters ask ticket holders to please hold on to their tickets until further notice," they added.
The Rolling Stones axed their shows in March following the death of frontman Mick Jagger's longtime girlfriend, L'Wren Scott. The fashion designer was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment.
Recent reports said that European leg of the rockers' tour would go as planned as it would open on May 26 at the Telenor Arena in Oslo, Norway. They'll also headline some European festivals this summer.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier