Kylie Minogue to Release 'I Was Gonna Cancel' as Next Single
Kylie Minogue has announced that "I Was Gonna Cancel" will be the second official single off her latest album "Kiss Me Once". The Australian singer made the revelation in a new interview with Rolling Stones.
The new single was produced by hitmaker Pharrell Williams. When asked about how she felt about working with the Grammy-winning producer, Minogue said, "Yes, he's had a vintage year. I was really excited, because I would have loved to have worked with him years ago, so the time was meant to be for this album."
She continued, "It was interesting - I had a meltdown on day two in the studio, but that gave way to a fantastic song ['I Was Gonna Cancel'], which will be my second single."
Minogue then said that she expected to release her collaboration with Enrique Iglesias, "Beautiful", as a future single. "We're hoping ['Beautiful' will] be a single as well. I hope we have four singles from the record - that'll be amazing," she added.
The 45-year-old star also explained that the song "Sexercize", which arrived with its steamy music video last month, was just a buzz single. "Well, what is sexercize? It's everything, it's nothing, it's everything, it's whatever, really. It was important with that song to have a lot of fun with it - it's not a single, but it's a song that we could get some traction with, have some fun, be a bit saucy," she told the site.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'